Azerbaijan Airlines Flight Status
About Azerbaijan Airlines
Azerbaijan Airlines (AZAL) is the largest airline and the flag carrier of the country of Azerbaijan. The airline flew a total of 2 million passengers in 2016. AZAL, having its hub in Baku operates flights to more than 40 destinations across 25 countries. The airline is certified by ATA Operational Safety Audit (IOSA) and has been awarded the prestigious "4 Star" rating by Skytrax since 2015.
Why should you choose Azerbaijan Airlines?
Azerbaijan Airlines makes all endeavors and offers services of international standards to make your journey a memorable one. In-flight entertainment is provided on all flights where you can watch movies or listen to audio tracks. AZAL serves excellent culinary delights on all class of travel with many special categories of food and beverages that can also be selected prior to travel. The flights of AZAL are also highly rated on punctuality. Azerbaijan Airlines also has recently started a national low-cost airline called Buta Airways to several destinations.
Travel with luxury and more space in its business class. It provides various facilities to its passengers such as extra baggage allowance, a range of choice of meals and beverages served on fine china, amenity kit with high quality products, special gifts for the little ones, travel pillows, and Soft Toys for long-haul flights. The airline also has a class called VIP Club and Comfort Club, offering services of business class and more.
How do you check flight status for Azerbaijan Airlines?
Azerbaijan Airlines flight status can be checked in the official website at http://www.airport.az/en/all-flight-status. There are two tabs, Arrivals and Departures, listing the flight status of all flights for the current day, the previous day, and the next day. Check the status through the following steps:
• Select the Arrivals or Departures tab.
• Enter the airline, or the flight number.
All flights matching the data are listed on the page.
What does the airline do in case of flight cancellation?
In case of flight cancellation, the airline provides maximum support possible to its passengers providing compensation through cash and kind. Some of the provisions include:
• Rebooking the passenger on its next flight or through its partners.
• Providing full refund for the unused amount if the ticket is cancelled by the passenger.
• Providing meals, water, and medical facilities to the passengers during the waiting period.
• Accommodation and transportation from the airport in cases of longer waiting periods.
Key routes of Azerbaijan Airlines
Baku to Aktau, Baku to Instanbul, Baku to Dubai, and Baku to Moscow are some of the key routes of the airlines.
What are the benefits of booking with Azerbaijan Airlines?
Azerbaijan Airlines offers several benefits and facilities for booking a flight with the airline. Some of the major benefits include:
• Frequent Flyer program: AZAL Miles is a unique Frequent Flyer program that rewards its members with Travel Points. These points are based on the booking and upgrades with the airline and can then be used for free tickets and upgrades to almost all destinations by the airline and a host of other benefits can be availed through the points earned under this program.
• Lounge Services: AZAL Lounge at Heydar Aliyev International Airport offers several amenities to the passengers of the airlines.
• Web Check-in: The airlines offer online check-in for all its flights 24 hours prior to departure. You can check-in at home or on the go and can also print the boarding pass at your own place and comfort.
• Class Upgrade: The “Class Upgrade” service can be availed directly on arrival at the airport for better comfort. The passengers can upgrade their tickets to VIP Club, Comfort Club, or business class at the check-in counter as per the availability.
Q. Does Azerbaijan Airlines send out email and SMS about flight status?
A. Yes, Azerbaijan Airlines sends out free emails and SMS alerts about the status of their flights.
Q. When will I receive flight status alert messages, and how many?
A. Azerbaijan Airlines sends you alerts about any change in the original flight schedules.
Q. What information will Azerbaijan Airlines flight status alert contain?
A. The alerts from Azerbaijan Airlines inform you regarding confirmations, cancellations, delays, change in gates, or any other change in flight schedules.
Q. What happens if I don't receive an email or SMS text alert on my flight status?
A. In case you do not receive an email or an SMS alert on your flight status, get in touch with Azerbaijan Airlines through the following ways:
1. Contact through Phone: + 994 (12) 598-88-80 or Fax: + 994 (12) 437-40-87
2. Get in touch through social media pages of
• LinkedIn , or on