Azul Linhas Aéreas Brasileiras Airlines Flight Status
About Azul Brazilian Airlines
Azul Linhas Aéreas Brasileiras Airlines or Azul Brazilian Airlines came into existence in 2008. Azul means ‘Blue’ in Portuguese. The airline is the fastest growing airline in Brazil since its establishment and currently serves over 100 destinations, domestic and international. It handles around 800 departures a day and is reported to have handled a passenger traffic of 22 million in 2015. Azul Brazilian Airlines offers high quality services at lowest possible fares. Its main hubs include the Tancredo Neves International Airport in Confins, Brazil and Viracopos International Airport.
Among other honors, the airline was ranked the third best airline in the world by TripAdvisor Travelers’ Choice Awards in 2017 and received the award of the Best Low-Cost Carrier in South America in 2016, for the 6th consecutive time by Skytrax.
Why should you choose Azul Brazilian Airlines?
A lot of facilities are provided to the passengers traveling by Azul. These include free in-flight food and entertainment such as live TV programs. A variety of snacks and drinks, personal entertainment screens on the Business and Economy Xtra travel classes; delicious food of a wide variety, pillows, blankets, and headphones are provided in these travel classes. The Economy Xtra class has Skysofas four seats combined to form a couch, for a more comfortable journey. The seats are designed with enough legroom for absolute comfort. Travel kits containing a toothbrush, toothpaste, eyepatch, and more are provided to all the passengers traveling in Business Class. Low salt meals, baby food, diet food, etc. are provided if requested. Also, you can shop onboard for duty-free items and have them delivered at your seat.
The airline offers excellent services to all the passengers along with special services to the disabled and elderly passengers. For example, wheel chairs are checked in free-of-cost, service dogs are allowed and given a preferential seat, etc.
How do you check flight status for Azul Brazilian Airlines?
Log on to the official website of the airline www.voeazul.com.br to check the flight status.
1. On the homepage, click on Flight Status.
2. You can choose to view the flight status by flight route or by flight number by clicking on one of the ‘Search for’ options.
3. To check the flight status by route, enter the source and destination airports or enter the flight number and click on the To Seek button.
What does the airline do in case of flight cancellation?
In case a flight is canceled, the passengers are notified as early as possible. Azul issues a refund to the passengers for any canceled flight.
Key routes of Azul Brazilian Airlines
Confins to Rio De Janeiro, Confins to Sao Paulo, and Confins to Uberlandia are some key routes of Azul Brazilian Airlines.
What are the benefits of booking with Azul Brazilian Airlines?
Passengers of Azul Brazilian Airlines are benefited in various ways.
• Having a Banco Itau (bank) credit card will give you benefits, such as discounts on ticket prices.
• Gain points by being a member of the Tudoazul Club and use them in many ways.
• With mobile check-in, free yourself from standing in lengthy check-in queues. Mobile check-in service can be used 72 hours to 90 minutes before the flight.
• Download the Azul Application from Google Play or the App Store and use it to book flights, etc.
• The Azul Bus service is a pick-up service for passengers with domestic flights. The buses transfer you to the airport at least 60 minutes before the scheduled departure.
Q. Does Azul Brazilian Airlines send out email and SMS about flight status?
Q. What happens if I don't receive an email or SMS text alert on my flight status?
A. If you are calling from the capital and metropolitan regions of Brazil, call on +55 11 4003 1118, available from 6 AM to 12 AM (Brazilian time).
• If you are calling from other locations, call on 0800 887 1118.
• Keep yourself updated by checking the flight status on the official website of Azul.