BAHAMASAIR flight status
Bahamasair Flight Status
Bahamasair is a national carrier, founded in 1973. It is headquartered in Nassau. Bahamasair has been providing safe and reliable air transportation domestically and internationally. Bahamasair has its hub at Lynden Pindling International Airport, Nassau. Bahamasair is the proud winner of the Cacique Award 2017 Airline of the year (Cacique Awards recognizes the roles of individuals or organizations that impact the quality and growth of tourism in the Bahamas). The fleet of Bahamasair consists of ATR 42-600, ATR 72-600, and Boeing 737-500.
Why should you choose Bahamasair?
Bahamasair provides low-fare availability with a 14-day advance purchase. Bahamasair allows a dignified, professional, and generous service to the passengers with disabilities. Bahamasair allows pre-reserved seats for passengers with disabilities in each aircraft. The collapsible manual wheelchair is allowed in the cabin (conditions apply). Motorized and non-motorized assistive devices are accepted and they are not counted in the carry-on baggage of the passenger’s free fare. A special wheelchair service is provided free of charge to the passengers whereby you can check-in your wheelchair at the departure and claim it when you reach your destination. Passengers with disabilities are also guaranteed a pre-boarding assistance, priority boarding, and special aisle chair (with movable aisle armrest to make seating comfortable).
How do you check flight status for Bahamasair?
• Go to www.bahamasair.com.
• Click on Flight Status.
• Enter the Flight ID and click Track Flight.
The status of the selected flight is displayed.
What does Bahamasair do in case of flight cancellation?
• Bahamasair staff makes sure that timely and frequent updates are sent to the customers through email, SMS, or phone calls, made to the contact details provided during booking.
• Arrangements are made to accommodate the passengers on the next flight with available seats.
• In case of delays or cancellation due to events within their control, food, and accommodation (subject to availability) will be provided to passengers.
• In case of delays and cancellations due to events beyond their control (hurricane, fire, and so on) passengers are responsible for their food and accommodation, with assistance from Bahamasair staff in finding them.
Which are the key routes of Bahamasair?
Some of the popular routes of Bahamasair are Nassau to Miami, Nassau to Fort Lauderdale, Nassau to Orlando, Fort Lauderdale to Freeport, Orlando to Nassau, and Miami to Havana.
What are the benefits of booking with Bahamasair?
• Low fare - Bahamasair ensures a Low Fare Availability; which means that a pre-booking of 14 days will get a low fare (conditions apply).
• Frequent flyer - Bahamasair has an excellent Frequent Flyer Plan called Bahamasair Flyer, which allows the following benefits: discounts at partner car companies, hotels, and participating stores, and a dedicated check-in line.
• User-friendly website - Bahamasair has taken strenuous effort towards making their website user-friendly. The pages are streamlined with screen reader software to increase comprehension. A Text-Only version is created for online check-in, online booking, and general site access.
• Special passenger needs -Bahamasair also strives to accommodate all kinds of passengers. This effort is prominently seen in case of passengers with disabilities. The same care is taken for passengers requiring extra space. Passengers requiring more space than the usual (those who cannot comfortably sit in the seats with the armrests on) are allowed two adjacent seats at the available fare for each seat.
• Easy refunds -The refund policy of Bahamasair is also clear and straightforward. Bahamasair will refund the passengers for the services they were denied due to overbooking or flight cancellation; also for missing baggage whose transport has been paid for by the passengers.
• Baggage allowance -Bahamasair is known for their baggage allowances. Bahamasair allows one personal item and 1 carry-on bag (maximum weight 20 lbs.) to all passengers in case of both international and domestic flights.
Q. Does Bahamasair send out email and SMS about flight status?
A. Yes. Bahamasair sends timely updates to the provided contact information, regarding the flight status and departure time.
Q. When will I receive flight status alert messages, and how many?
A. Flight status alert messages will be given well in advance, and frequent updates messages will be given to the customers.
Q. What information will the flight status alert messages contain?
A. In case of delays, the possible time of departure will be notified to the customers; in case of cancellation, their next available options are provided.
Q. What happens if I don’t receive an email or SMS alert on my flight status?
A. You can check the following options:
• Customer service contact details can be obtained from Bahamasair website .
• Social media handles like Twitter .