Bangkok Airways flight status
About Bangkok Airways
Founded in 1968, Bangkok Airways (erstwhile Sahakol Air) is a regional airline with its main hub at Suvarnabhumi Airport in Bangkok. Owing to an increased demand of airline services and Bangkok being a popular international tourist destination, Bangkok Airways became the first privately-owned commercial, domestic airline in the country. Currently, it caters to travelers across 20 different routes within Thailand for 12 domestic destinations. In addition, it flies to 16 international countries including China, Myanmar, India, Malaysia, and Singapore to name a few. In 2013, Bangkok Airways bagged the third place for the World’s Best Regional Airline and the second place for Asia’s Regional Airline Award from Skytrax.
Why should you choose Bangkok Airways?
Recognized as Asia’s top boutique airline, Bangkok Airways ensures it treats its travelers with exemplary in-flight services. Right from maintaining colorful fleets, portraying its various tourist destinations to offering customized services to passengers, Bangkok Airways takes utmost care of its patrons. Gourmet meals prepared with highest levels of food safety standards, choice of meals in the flight, and tailored diet-specific menus (baby food, gluten-free meal, Kosher meal, diabetic meal, etc.) are made available to travelers.
Recently, for its Blue Ribbon class passengers, Bangkok Airways has started offering iPad minis during their flights as part of their in-flight entertainment package. And the icing on the cake is their “Best Fare” option available on the official website. It lists discounted flight prices offered by the airlines for a limited period as part of their promotional efforts.
How do you check flight status for Bangkok Airways?
To check the status of any Bangkok Airways flight, log on to the official website of Bangkok Airways http://www.bangkokair.com/.
1. Click on the Planning tab and navigate to Flight Schedule under Where We Fly.
2. Enter the From and To destinations as well as the Departure Date and click Search.
The arrival and departure times of the Bangkok Airways flights on that day between the specified route will be displayed on your screen.
What does the airline do in case of flight cancellation?
In case of a canceled flight, Bangkok Airways offers the following options:
• It rebooks passengers to the next available Bangkok Airways flight without any additional cost.
• It re-routes you to the destination through one of its flights within a reasonable period of time without any additional cost.
• In case the fare for the revised flight is lower than the original flight, the difference is refunded to you.
• In case you do not wish to travel on any later flight, Bangkok Airways refunds the complete amount to you. In case you have used part of the ticket, the difference is refunded to you.
Which are the key routes of Bangkok Airways?
Bangkok to Koh Samui, Bangkok to Phuket, Bangkok to Chiang Mai, and Bangkok to Kuala Lumpur are some of the key routes of Bangkok Airways.
What are the benefits of booking with Bangkok Airways?
Booking a ticket on Bangkok Airways comes with a host of benefits for all categories of passengers.
• You can go for online check-in 24 hours before the scheduled departure. You can also do a self-check-in at the kiosks, provided you are flying from Bangkok or Samui airport.
• Bangkok Airways’ boutique lounges are open for all. Apart from offering you a place to relax, these lounges offer free snacks as well as hot and cold beverages to passengers, have a kid’s recreation corner, and provide free Internet access to guests through their computer booths.
• Special assistance is provided by the Bangkok Airways team for unaccompanied minors, travelers with limited mobility, and for pregnant women travelling alone.
• Baby bassinets are provided for infants travelling on flights of more than two hours. However, a prior request in this case is essential due to the limited availability of bassinets per flight.
• Bangkok Airways offers a temperature-controlled secure aircraft hold for any pets, travelling with passengers.
Q. Does Bangkok Airways send out email and SMS about flight status?
A. Yes, in case of change in flight schedules, Bangkok Airways tries to notify travelers about the change in their flight status on the registered contact information shared with them.
Q. What happens if I don't receive an email or SMS text alert on my flight status?
A. In case you do not receive a notification on your flight status, select your preferred country under the website’s Contact Us tab and get in touch with Bangkok Airways through one of the following ways:
• Call up their Customer Relations on the given number within mentioned working hours.
• Send an email to them at the specified email ID.