Biman Bangladesh Airlines Flight Status
About Biman Bangladesh Airlines
The Biman Bangladesh Airlines is the flag carrier of Bangladesh which operates from its main hub in Dhaka. The secondary hubs of the airlines include Shah Amanat International Airport in Chittagong and Osmani International Airport in Sylhet. Since the inception of the airlines in 1972, the Biman Bangladesh Airlines maintained a monopoly in the aviation industry till 1996. At the height of its career, the airlines operated safe passages to 29 international destinations. In 2007, the formerly government-owned airlines was deemed as a public limited company and since then it has reduced its staff and modernized its fleet.
Why should you choose Biman Bangladesh Airlines?
With the help of the frequent-flyer program launched by Biman in 2013, the Biman Bangladesh Airlines gained quite a name for itself. The Biman Loyalty Club, as it is named, offers rewards such as mileage bonuses, extra baggage, lounge access, and priority check-in at the airports. Bi-monthly magazine and daily newspapers in English and Bengali are available on board.
Along with this, you can indulge in scrumptious in-flight meals, entertainment options, duty-free shopping, newspapers and magazines, online check-in, and much more. The Bimal Bangladesh Airlines operates two-class service (J and Y) of flights which provide comfortable seating to the passengers. The advanced seat reservation services enable the passengers to book their favorite seats at the earliest.
How do you check flight status for Biman Bangladesh Airlines?
To know about your flight details and check your flight status, you can log on to the official Biman Bangladesh Airline website www.biman-airlines.com
• Click on flight info and open the flight status window.
• Enter your flight number or the origin point of your flight.
• Enter the date of your flight in the space provided.
• Enter your flight destination in the next box and click on the ‘view flight status’ tab. The flight status will be displayed on the screen.
What should you do in case of flight cancellation?
In case of delayed or canceled flights, the Biman Bangladesh airlines follow a policy of compensation.
• Go to the following website to state your claim for compensation of a canceled or 3+ hours delayed flight. https://www.flightdelays.co.uk/airline/biman-bangladesh-airlines
• Click on ‘start you claim’ and fill in your details and click next.
• Enter your flight details, passenger details, and redirect to your claim overview page.
• Come to an agreement and get your compensation for the delayed or canceled flight.
Key routes of Biman Bangladesh Airlines
Dhaka to Kuala Lumpur, Dhaka to London, Dhaka to New York, and Dhaka to Manchester are some key routes followed by Biman Bangladesh Airlines.
What are the benefits of booking with Biman Bangladesh Airlines?
Some of the key benefits provided by Biman Bangladesh Airlines are:
• High-resolution moving maps and live flight information is provided on board.
• The in-flight duty-free sales available in Biman Bangladesh Airlines allow you to buy perfumes, jewelry, chocolates, tobacco, and more.
• An amenity kit for children is also available on board, which includes coloring books, dolls, jigsaw puzzles, and stationery items.
• Elderly citizens’ welfare - For the comfort of elderly passengers, wheelchair facilities are also provided by the airlines with prior request.
• Lounges - if you wish to relax at the airport, the Maslin Lounge is accessible to all Biman business class passengers.
Q. Does Biman Bangladesh Airlines send out email and SMS about flight status?
A. Yes, Biman Bangladesh Airlines sends out SMS alerts about the status of their flights and in case of any changes in the status.
Q. When will I receive flight status alert messages, and how many?
A. You will receive timely SMS, at least 24 hours prior to your flight, from the Biman Bangladesh Airlines in case of any changes in the original flight schedule.
Q. What information will Biman Bangladesh Airlines flight status alert contain?
A. The alerts from Biman Bangladesh Airlines will contain information on flight time changes, cancellations of your flights, and baggage delivery delays.
Q. What happens if I don't receive an email or SMS text alert on my flight status?
A. In case you do not receive an email or an SMS alert on your flight status, you can get in touch with Biman Bangladesh Airlines through one of the following ways:
• Contact their Web Support which is open from Sunday to Thursday from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM on their website: https://www.biman-airlines.com/about/contact
• You can call on one of the call centers of Biman Bangladesh Airlines on the following numbers: +88 -02-8901306, +88-02-8901384.