Boliviana de Aviacion Airlines Flight Status
About Boliviana de Aviacion
Boliviana de Aviacion is the primary flag-carrier of the Plurinational State of Bolivia. The airline is owned and operated by the
state’s government. The airline began operation in 2009, but was established in October 2007. The Boliviana de Aviacion airline has
its headquarters in Cochabamba. Jorge Wilstermann International Airport serves as the main hub of this airline.
Boliviana de Aviacion is the largest airline in Bolivia in terms of fleet and passengers carried and currently flies to 13
destinations in 5 countries.
Why should you choose Boliviana de Aviacion?
Boliviana de Aviacion serves you wholeheartedly with a pleasant smile. The many services provided by the airline are designed to suit
your convenience. With a personalized touch to everything, the Boliviana de Aviacion Airline has been winning hearts all over.
The specially designed menu based on flight hours and class of travel satiates the gastronomies of every passenger. The menu usually
contains a sandwich, dessert, fruit salad, yogurt, and cutlery. Apart from this, a short-distance flight menu includes sweet or salty
masitas, candy, and a napkin. Added facilities like web check-in, seat reservation, and pet care in cabins make flying with Boliviana de Aviacion a good experience.
How do you check flight status for Boliviana de Aviacion?
To check your flight status for Boliviana de Aviacion
flights, log on to the following website:
• Click on the link to track your flight.
• Enter your flight number in the box on right-hand side of the page.
• Click on ‘track flight’ tab and you will be redirected to the flight status page.
Key Routes of Boliviana de Aviacion
Bolivia to Miami, Bolivia to Santa Cruz, Bolivia to Buenos Aires, and Bolivia to Madrid are some key routes of Boliviana de Aviacion.
What are the benefits of booking with Boliviana de Aviacion?
There are several benefits of flying with Boliviana de Aviacion Airline. Following are the key features of the airline:
• Minor passengers: The unaccompanied minor passengers are taken well care of by the airline crew. It allows children between 5
and 17 years of age to travel with the airlines without an escort under regulated conditions.
• Passengers with medical needs are taken care of by the airline. From oxygen transport to special medical equipment, every need
of the passengers is met by the airline. However, prior notice is required.
• Traveling with babies is also easy with Boliviana de Aviacion. Feeding rooms and special care for pregnant women is provided by
the airline. You can also travel with your pet in the cabin while flying with Boliviana de Aviacion.
Q. What happens if I don't receive an email or SMS text alert on my flight status?
A. You can contact the team of Boliviana de Aviacion Airline on Facebook and Twitter .