Bulgaria Air Flight Status
About Bulgaria Air
Founded in the year 2002, Bulgaria
Air is the national airline of Bulgaria. Headquartered at Sofia Airport in Sofia, Burgas and Varna are its main focus cities. The
airline has a fleet-size of 10 aircraft. The scheduled domestic and international flights of the airline fly to over 26 destinations mainly in Europe and the Middle East and the
charter flights by request serve more than 100 destinations. The total passengers served by the airline in 2016 was around 1,246,350
on both scheduled and charter flights. Bulgaria Airline has many awards and recognitions such as an award for the most preferred airline among
travelers, ‘Sky Favourite’ in the Bulgaria Sky Awards 2015.
Why should you choose Bulgaria Air?
Bulgaria Air strives to provide the best travel experience to its customers. The in-flight magazines Bulgaria on air and Go on air
make an enjoyable read and also keep you updated on a variety of topics. The Sky shop of the airline provides you with a range of
products to shop from and can also be pre-ordered to be delivered on-board.
The Economy class passengers are offered with a wide choice of alcoholic beverages, soft drinks, coffee, and tea. Refreshment includes
a sandwich and a chocolate dessert. Vegetarians can request in advance for vegetarian snacks.
The business class passengers enjoy a range of benefits and premium facilities by the airline. They are offered with a welcome drink
and are served with a selection of delicious hot meals with a wide choice of soft drinks, alcoholic beverages, tea, and
How do you check flight status for Bulgaria Air?
The flight status for your flight with Bulgaria Air can be checked on the official website at https://www.air.bg/en/flight-
• Select the journey date in the drop-down under Flight Information.
• Check the real-time flight details of your flight from the list.
What does the airline do in case of flight cancellation?
In case of flight cancellation by the airline, Bulgaria Air strives to provide all the necessary support through cash and kind to its
passengers. Some of them include:
• Rebooking the journey of the passenger in the best possible means at no additional cost.
• Refunding the complete amount within 7 days in case of cancellation of the journey by the passenger.
• Services as per necessity such as transport between airport and accommodation, meals and refreshments depending on the waiting
time, access to a telephone call, and accommodation.
Key routes of Bulgaria Air
Sofia to Varna, Sofia to Bourges, Sofia to Madrid, Sofia to Paris, and Sofia to Amsterdam are some of the key routes of Bulgaria Air.
What are the benefits of booking with Bulgaria Air?
Bulgaria Air offers a range of benefits and facilities to its customers for a comfortable and pleasant journey. Some of them
• Web Check-in: A fast and convenient way to check-in, select your seat, and print your boarding pass via internet wherever you
are. Bulgaria Air provides this facility from 24 hours to 2 hours before the flight takes off, for which you have to reach the airport
at least 40 minutes in advance.
• Services for Children: The airline provides good care and assistance to infants, children, and children traveling alone. They
also assign a stewardess to assist the unaccompanied child throughout the flight.
• FLY More: Join the frequent flyer program of the airline and earn a range of benefits and facilities. It has 3 membership
levels called the Basic, Silver Standard, and the Gold Privilege levels that earn you superior benefits as you go along. The points
can be redeemed for free tickets, extra baggage allowance, discounts, seat upgrade, and much more.
• Lounge Services: Lounge facility is provided to Visa Platinum holders, business class passengers, and other passengers as per
the terms and conditions of Bulgaria Air. The lounges at several airports provide a tranquil place to relax and work with services
such as free Wi-Fi, a selection of meals and drinks, a wide range of reading materials such as newspapers and magazines.
Q. What happens if I don't receive an email or SMS text alert on my flight status?
A. You can get in touch with Bulgaria Air in one of the following ways:
• Contact their Customer Service Center every day from 8:00 to 22:00 hours at +359 2 402 04 00.
• E-mail them at callFB@air.bg.
• Get in touch through any of the social media pages: