Cambodia Angkor Air Flight Status
About Cambodia Angkor Air Airlines
Cambodia Angkor Air Airline is the national airline of Cambodia. Started operations since 28th July 2009, the airline has main hubs at
Siem Reap International Airport, Phnom Penh International Airport, and Tan Son Nhat International Airport. With a fleet-size of 7
aircrafts, the airline flies to over 20 destinations world-wide. Cambodia Angkor Air operates various scheduled domestic flights,
scheduled international flights, cargo services, and charter planes to various locations with their premium services and
high safety standards. The airline recorded a total international passenger number of over 5 million in 2016, showing a continuous
growth in the annual passenger rate.
Why should you choose Cambodia Angkor Air Airlines?
Cambodia Angkor Air offers a range of inflight amenities and support on the ground level combined with their warm hospitality for a
comfortable journey for its passengers. There are various classes of seats, such as Economy Class, Premium Economy Class, and Business
Class. The Economy and Premium Economy Class are similar in terms of in-flight services; however, the Premium Class passengers enjoy a
few additional services than Economy Class passengers, such as early check-in and early boarding. The in-flight magazine, Angkor, details you about varied topics from people to
places, culture to lifestyle, and more.
The Business Class passengers enjoy spacious leg room, delicious on-board meals, a selection of drinks, priority check-in and
boarding, and faster security checks with their Fast Track Counters.
How do you check flight status for Cambodia Angkor Air Airlines?
To check the status of any Cambodia Angkor Air flight, visit the official website of the airline at
• There are two ways to check the flight status: Search by Route and Search by Flight Number.
• To Search by Route, enter the departure and destination airport. Select the date and click on Find Flight to know your flight
• To Search by Flight Number, enter the flight number and journey date and click on Find Flight.
What does the airline do in case of flight cancellation?
In case of cancellation of flights by the airline, Cambodia Angkor Air takes all necessary measures to avoid inconvenience to the
passengers. Some of the steps taken by the airline are:
• Arrange a flight through an alternate carrier under similar travel conditions.
• Refund and compensation in case of ticket cancellations by the passengers or if they are accommodated in lower class.
• Provide other services such as the cost of telephone calls, accommodation, refreshments, and transportation.
Key routes of Cambodia Angkor Air Airlines
Phnom Penh to Siem Reap, Siem Reap to Saigon, Siem Reap to Bangkok, and Phnom Penh to Bangkok are some of the key routes of Cambodia
What are the benefits of booking with Cambodia Angkor Air Airlines?
Cambodia Angkor Air provides various benefits and facilities to its passengers for a memorable travel. Some of the benefits
• Special Needs: Special assistance and special meals are provided for passengers in need, on advance request. A cabin crew staff
personally assists and takes care of passengers on wheelchairs, passengers with special medical conditions, pregnant women,
unaccompanied children, family traveling with infants, visually-impaired patients, and other passengers needing special assistance.
• AngkorWards: The frequent flyer program of Cambodia Angkor Air Airlines, AngkorWards, helps you earn loyalty points that can be
redeemed for earning free tickets and many more rewards and facilities. Just register online or at the airline office to become a
member of the program and enjoy the benefits.
• Lounge Services: Relax and unwind yourself with the special lounge services provided to the passengers of Cambodia Angkor Air
Airlines. The services at the lounge include internet access, a range of meals, snacks, drinks, shower areas, business rooms, TV,
entertainment center, a selection of magazines and newspapers, and so on.
• Preferred Seat Option: This facility allows you to choose the preferred seat with a nominal price while booking the tickets.
The seats with extra leg space make the journey much more comfortable.
Q. What happens if I don't receive an email or SMS text alert on my flight status?
A. Get in touch with Cambodia Angkor Air Airlines for information on flight status through one of the following ways:
• Telephone: +85523 666 0330,
• Email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Fax at (855) 23 224 164.
• Get in touch through social media:
Facebook page ,
Google Plus, or