Caribbean Airlines Flight Status
About Caribbean Airlines
Founded in the year 2006, Caribbean
Airlines is the main carrier and state-owned airline of Tobago and Trinidad. Its headquarters is in Piarco, with the hubs Piarco
International Airport and Norman Manley International Airport (in Jamaica). It boasts of being Caribbean’s largest airline, with over
1,700 employees and a fleet size of 17, serving the cities of the Caribbean, South America, North America, and Central America. It won
an award for being the "Caribbean's Leading Airline" for four years, by The World Travel Awards.
Why should you choose Caribbean Airlines?
Caribbean Airlines offers complimentary refreshments and meals, and allows passengers to carry two checked bags for free. They also
play a movie on long-haul flights. You can enjoy top-notch in-flight facilities, including in-flight dining with Western and Caribbean
cuisines, variety of alcoholic/non-alcoholic beverages, dietary meals, in-flight entertainment, comfortable seating, and timely
Their Business Class offers priority booking, dedicated check-in, a private business lounge, priority baggage retrieval, pre-take off
beverage, fine wines, spacious seating, and wonderful hospitality. When traveling in the Economy Class, you can enjoy all the in-
flight amenities, warm welcome, and utmost comfort throughout your flight.
How do you check flight status for Caribbean
To check the status of any Caribbean Airlines flight, log on to the official website of Caribbean Airlines https://www.caribbean-
airlines.com/#/main and follow these steps:
• Click on ‘Book & Check In’ tab at the top and click on Flight Status.
On the next screen, for ‘Search by Route’, enter the From and To cities and travel date. Click on Search. For ‘Search by Flight’,
• enter the travel date and Flight Number. Click on Search.
• The scheduled arrival and departure times for your selected route/flight will be displayed on your screen.
What does the airline do in case of flight cancellation?
In case of a canceled flight, Caribbean Airlines provides adequate compensation in cash and kind to its passengers. Some of these
• They have a 24-hour refund policy, wherein you can cancel your reservation within 24 hours of purchase and receive full refund
amount (provided, the booking was made minimum 7 days before travel). Carrier-charges will apply if there are airfare differences,
taxes applicable, or change in flight reservation.
• Full refund will be made via the original payment method, within 7 to 21 business days of receiving a full refund request
(inclusive of any additional optional services that was available with the ticket).
• There are no penalties in case of cancelations or flight disruptions from the airline side.
Key routes of Caribbean Airlines
London to Trinidad, Barbados to Kingston, Orlando to Kingston, and Grenada to New York are some of the key routes of Caribbean
What are the benefits of booking with Caribbean Airlines?
Caribbean Airlines leaves no stone unturned in making your travel convenient and enjoyable, with certain special services:
• Traveling with Infants – The airline provides a dedicated seating area for passengers with infants, to
facilitate easy mobility. Also, an adult can carry only one infant. Baby bassinets/strollers can be brought or requested prior to
• Unaccompanied Minors – Unaccompanied Minor service is provided to children of the age 5 to 11 years (it is
optional for kids between 12 and 15 years). Your children will be assisted throughout the flight, at transit stops, before boarding,
and on arrival, until they are handed over to the respective person. They are also provided pre-selected seats and special meals.
However, kids below 5 years of age must be accompanied by an adult who is 16 years or older.
• Special equipment – As part of free baggage, you are allowed to carry musical instruments or sporting
equipment (complying with the maximum allowable weight).
• Special Assistance – Special services are offered to passengers with disability (including visually impaired,
oxygen assistance, wheelchair assistance, service animal, etc.), before boarding, during the flight, and while disembarking.
Traveling with pets – Pets are allowed to travel on Caribbean Airlines, provided prior bookings and arrangements are made.
• Duty-free shops - Caribbean Airlines Duty Free Stores are available at the airports, 24 hours on all days of
the week. You may also pre-order products via their store number: + 1 868 669 3000, extension: 7545/7548.
• Lounges – VIP lounges are available at the airports at arrival and departure points, for you to relax before
or after your flight.
Q. Does Caribbean Airlines send out email and SMS about flight status?
A. No. Caribbean Airlines does not send out SMS or email alerts about flight status.
Q. What happens if I don't receive an email or SMS text alert on my flight status?
A. Get in touch with Caribbean Airlines via their Facebook page or Twitter . Their teams are available 24/7 to
help travelers with travel-related queries.