Comair Flight Status
Founded in 1946, Comair is an airline based in South Africa that operates domestic flights under the British Airways livery. Comair has also launched South Africa's first low-fare airline in 2001, called kulula.com. British Airways and kulula.com currently have a total of around 4.8 million passengers travelling annually to local regions. Comair has its hub at Tambo International Airport, Johannesburg, the other focus cities being King Shaka International Airport & Cape Town International Airport. The Business Traveller Africa Awards awarded kulula.com with the Best African Low-Cost Airline for the year 2016, and the SLOW International Lounge at O.R. Tambo International Airport was awarded as the Best Business Airport Lounge for 2016. The airline also received the Best Low-Cost Airline in Africa in the 2016 Skytrax World Airline Awards.
Why should you choose Comair?
Comair with its excellent service and hospitality is also recognized internationally for its exceptional safety standards since more than six decades. Food directors of the airline, who were launched in 2012, provide excellent culinary delights that are fresh and of high quality. The passengers are provided with their monthly onboard magazine called High Life SA with information ranging from places, to food to people, to shopping.
The business class passengers of both local and international flights enjoy special seating arrangements and personal staff attenders. A special menu designed by the top chefs with gourmet meals and award-winning wines of premium imported brands is also offered to the business class.
How do you check flight status for Comair?
To check the flight status of Comair flights for Kulula.com, go to the official website of Kulula.com at http://www.kulula.com/flight-status.
• Enter the day of journey and the airline name.
• Select the departing airport and the flight number.
• Click on View Flight Status to know your flight details.
What does the airline do in case of flight cancellation?
In case flight operating under British Airways are cancelled, the airline takes up all necessary measures to avoid further inconvenience to the passengers. Some of the steps include:
• Rebook the earliest flight to the same destination and in the same class without any additional cost.
• Rebook a flight at a convenient date of the passenger without charging extra.
Provide meals, refreshments, and other care that are deemed necessary.
• In case of cancellation of the ticket, the airline will reimburse the unused funds at the earliest.
• For flights of Kulula.com, rebooking is done for the next available flight and complete refund option is available in cases of ticket cancellation. However, the airline doesn’t provide with meals or accommodation in case of flight cancellation.
Key routes of Comair
Johannesburg to Cape Town, Johannesburg to Durban, Cape Town to Port Elizabeth, and Cape Town to Durban are some of the key routes of Comair Ltd Airlines.
What are the benefits of booking with Comair?
The booking benefits of Comair are numerous and it takes care of its passengers with its excellent services for an unforgettable travel experience. Some of the benefits are:
• Lounge Services: SLOW Lounges at Cape Town and Durban International Airport has won several awards for its excellence and provide a much needed relaxing ambience with a SLOW library, on-site spa called the Amani Spa Treatment Room, the Horizon Bar, their signature coffee, VIP Room, and many more facilities for luxury and comfort.
• Web check-in: Online check-in can be done with your reference number from 24 hours before departure to 2 hours prior to departure. Online check-in can also be done and boarding pass printed at the self-service kiosks at the airport till 45 minutes prior to departure time.
• Special Assistance: Assistance is provided to aged passengers or passengers with disability, on request. Care is taken from departure to arrival for the passengers with wheelchair assistance and other requirements as per the airline agreement.
Q. Does Comair send out email and SMS about flight status?
A. Yes, Comair sends out emails and SMS alerts about the status of their flights.
Q. When will I receive flight status alert messages, and how many?
A. Comair keeps you informed about any change in the original flight schedules.
Q. What information will Comair flight status alert contain?
A. Comair flight status alerts notify you regarding, confirmations, cancellations, change in flight numbers, delay in flight, or any other changes in the flight schedules.
Q. What happens if I don't receive an email or SMS text alert on my flight status?
A. In case you do not receive an email or SMS text alert on your flight status, contact the airline through one of the following ways:
• Call on their telephone number at +27 (0) 11 921 0111.
• Contact via mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Get in touch via social networks of Facebook,Instagram,or Twitter.