Condor Airlines Flight Status
About Condor Airlines
Condor Flugdienst GmbH, marketed as Condor, is the leisure airline of tourism group Thomas Cook AG. It is based at Frankfurt Airport
in Germany. The airline was established on December 21, 1955 under the name Deutsche Flugdienst GmbH. In 2009, Condor became the first
airline in Germany to fit aerodynamic winglets to its Boeing longhaul aircraft, leading to reduced fuel consumption. Condor serves
more than 7 million passengers each year to approximately 75 destinations across Europe, Africa, Asia, and the U.S. Additionally, it
also serves 11 departure airports all over Germany. The airline fleet includes Boeing 767-300ER, Boeing 757-300, and Airbus A320-200.
Condor received the Service Champion Award from the newspaper Die Welt in 2016. It was also named as Germany’s most popular airline by
German news channel n-tv in 2017.
Why should you choose Condor Airlines?
Premium Class passengers on shorthaul and mediumhaul flights have many privileges including free seat reservation, free late night and
online check-in options, and priority security check and boarding. Passengers traveling in Condor’s Business Class have
the luxury to relax in lie-flat seats, enjoy in-flight entertainment on a personal 15-inch monitor, and eat mouth-watering gourmet
menu. Economy class has ergonomic XL-leather seats with extra spacious legroom. You can enjoy Premium Menus or Special Menus during
your flight. Travelers can also make tax-free purchases from home under Condor’s Airshoppen service. The purchased items are delivered
on board on all Condor long-haul flights. In-flight entertainment options on short and medium haul flights include television series, documentaries, and children’s program.
How do you check flight status for Condor
To check the status of any Condor Airlines flight, log on to the official website of Condor Airlines
https://www.condor.com/eu/index.jsp. First you need to select Flight Preparation option from the airline’s home page. Then, select
Flight Status and enter Flight Number and travel date or Departure and Arrival cities. Information showing flight number, departure
city/time, and arrival city/time will be displayed on your screen.
What does Condor Airlines do in case of flight cancelation?
In case of a canceled flight, Condor Airlines provides adequate compensation in cash and kind to its passengers. Some of these include
• Rerouting to the pre-decided destination through some other flight as indicated by Condor Airlines, depending on the
availability of seats and the day you wish to fly.
• Customer care services, compensation, and the refund of the ticket in case of delayed flights.
Key routes of Condor Airlines
Frankfurt to Punta Cana, Frankfurt to Agadir, Frankfurt to Spain, and Frankfurt to Mexico are some of the key routes of Condor
What are the benefits of booking with Condor Airlines?
Amongst the host of benefits offered by Condor Airlines to make the journey convenient for travelers of all ages, here are some of the
• Condor fleet is equipped with defibrillators for medical emergencies.
• The airline’s Premium Menus include special items for children, vegan, and gluten-free food.
• Passengers traveling with children are provided with baby supplies on Condor’s longhaul flights.
• Special assistance for sick or disabled passengers.
• Convenient and easy online check-in facility between 24 and 2 hours prior to departure.
• A free of charge Late Night Check-in for Business Class and Premium Economy Class passengers.
• Members of Alaska Mileage Plan and the Miles & More Program can earn miles and redeem those for attractive rewards.
• Special discounts for booking your meal in advance.
• Special arrangement for Transportation of Assistance Dogs.
Q. Does Condor Airlines send out email and SMS about flight status?
A. No. Flight status of Condor Airlines must be checked online.
Q. What happens if I don't receive an email or SMS text alert on my flight status?
A. You can get in touch with Condor Airlines through one of the following ways:
• Contact their Web Support throughout the week on their helpline number: +49 (0) 180 6 767767 (Germany) and 1-866-960-7915
(U.S. and Canada). You can also mail them at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Get in touch with Condor Airlines through social media on their Twitter page (http://60years.condor.com/).