Croatia Airlines Flight Status
About Croatia Airlines
Croatia Airlines is the flag carrier of Croatia having its hub at Zagreb Airport. Established in the year 1989, the airline has several flights to a total of 38 airports that include both international and domestic destinations. With a fleet-size of more than 14 aircrafts, Croatia Airlines recorded around 1.94 million passengers at the end of 2016. The World Airline Awards, a prestigious award, awarded Croatia Airlines marking its position among the top five European airlines because of its newer routes and excellence. Croatia Airlines is also a member of the Star Alliance group since 2010.
Why should you choose Croatia Airlines?
Croatia Airlines has a number of facilities and amenities to make your journey a pleasant one. All the passengers are given the inflight magazine CROATIA, where Croatian cultural and historical heritage is well expressed and you can catch up with the current affairs as well. The in-flight shopping experience is made richer with its partner, Uje. The Sky Shop of Croatia Airlines now has a wide range of Croatian products and a variety of articles such as watches, souvenirs, books, and games for children. The in-flight entertainment with in-built video systems has several programs for the entertainment of passengers. The airline also offers special meals for children that include BBML, a meal for infants, and CHML, a meal for children. There are also selected entertainment for children that include booklets of hero- Supi and color crayons.
The business class passengers of Croatia Airlines are offered with a range of hot and cold meal options with a large selection of wines, juices, and other beverages. A large number of magazines and reading materials of foreign as well as dailies are available for the business class with premium seating arrangements.
How do you check flight status for Croatia Airlines?
Croatia Airlines has an option to check the flight status of its flights in its official website. For checking the flight status, go to http://www.croatiaairlines.com/Plan-Book?tabId=2.
• Click Flight Status.
• Enter the journey date and the flight number.
• Click Search and the flight status will be displayed.
What does the airline do in case of flight cancellation?
In case of flight cancellations, Croatia Airlines provides maximum possible support, benefits and compensation to its passengers, including the following:
• Passengers are allowed to make two fax messages, phone calls, or emails during the waiting period.
• Meals and refreshments at a reasonable rate are provided during waiting period.
• Accommodation is provided if necessary during the waiting period.
• Refund of the ticket, if cancelled, within 7 days.
• Rebook the original route in the most convenient manner possible by the airlines.
Key routes of Croatia Airlines
Zagreb to Dubrovnik, Zagreb to Split, Zagreb to Zadar, Zagreb to Frankfurt, Zagreb to Skopje, Zagreb to Munich, and Pula to Zadar are some of the key routes of Croatia Airlines.
What are the benefits of booking with Croatia Airlines?
Croatia Airlines offers a host of facilities and makes your travel experience memorable and comfortable. Some of its booking benefits include:
• Miles and More: By booking on Croatia, you gain miles, which can be used for online shopping, car rentals, hotel bookings, and many more privileges and programs offered by the airlines.
• Web Check-in: Croatia Airlines allows web check-in from a maximum of 36 hours to 1 hour and is available for most of the flights.
• Services for children: Baby strollers are available for free at the airport, unaccompanied minors are given special assistance, car seats can be taken for children, and there are various other services by the airlines such as providing lower fares and assistance for families travelling with children.
• Airport Lounges: Lounges are available at the airport for business class passengers to relax and have a comfortable stay. It also includes several amenities such as free Wi-Fi, complimentary food and drinks, reading materials, conference areas, and smoking areas, among others.
Q. Does Croatia Airlines send out email and SMS about flight status?
A. Yes, Croatia Airlines sends out free emails and SMS alerts about the status of their flights.
Q. When will I receive flight status alert messages, and how many?
A. Croatia Airlines sends real time alerts round-the-clock about any change in the original flight schedules.
Q. What information will Croatia Airlines flight status alert contain?
A. The Airlines will keep you informed about booking confirmations, delay, cancellations, or any other changes in flight schedules.
Q. What happens if I don't receive an email or SMS text alert on my flight status?
A. Croatia Airlines sends out prompt mails and SMS for any change in flight schedules. In case you do not receive them, get in touch through the following ways:
• Call the Customer Care Center at + 385 1 6676 555 (for international calls) or 072 500 505 (for calls within Croatia).
• Get in touch through social media on their Facebook page or on Twitter .