Delta Airlines Flight Status
About Delta Airlines
Delta Airlines is a major airline in America. It started off as a humble aerial crop dusting operation in 1924 and passenger services in June 1929. It has now grown as one of the world’s largest airline, helping over 160 million travelers. It has its largest hub at Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport in Atlanta, Georgia. It is the sixth oldest operating airline by foundation date. It has four international hubs, Amsterdam Airport Schipol and Charles de Gaulle Airport Paris being two of them.
Why should you choose Delta Airlines?
Delta Airlines serves as a major airline in various cities. In 2015, it had undergone an upgrade in cabin branding and currently has 7 different cabin service options. It has the largest fleet of Wi-Fi equipped aircraft in the world. Complimentary snacks and meals are offered on all long haul or international flights. Delta offers special meals for travelers with specific dietary, religious, or medical needs. Comfortable seats, entertainment services, Wi-Fi access, and courteous staff are some of the important benefits of flying with this airline. The Delta app will practically take you through every step of travelling smoothly.
Delta Skyteam members have access to the Delta SkyClub and Skyteam lounges in various airports. Skyteam elite members also gets priority baggage handling, lounge access, and guaranteed reservations.
How do you check flight status for Delta Airlines?
To check the status of any Delta Airlines flight, log on to the official website of Delta Airlines https://www.delta.com/.
• Click on Flight Status tab on the home page.
• Enter Flight date.
• Enter the flight number or the arrival and departure city. Click on View Status button.
• The scheduled arrival and departure times will be displayed on your screen.
What should you do in case of flight cancellation?
In case of a canceled flight, Delta Airlines provides adequate compensation to the passengers. Some of the compensation which are given by the airlines include:
• Rebooking the travelers on the next flight to the destination city.
• If the passenger is away from the home, then hotel accommodations are provided at Delta contracted facilities if same day flights cannot be provided.
Key routes of Delta Airlines
Atlanta to Asheville, Paris to Rome, Paris to Munich, and Paris to London are some of the key routes of Delta Airlines.
What are the benefits of booking with Delta Airlines?
Amongst the host of benefits offered by Delta Airlines to make the journey convenient for travelers of all ages, here are some of the significant ones:
• Child-friendly amenities - For people travelling with kids, assistance can be requested. Priority boarding is also available.
You can also ask for bassinets, if you have infants traveling with you.
• Facilities for senior citizens – For elderly people traveling alone, the Delta staff makes sure that they are comfortable in their journey.
• Seat selection - Medallion members get to choose a seat of their choice in their flight without any fee.
• Lounges for relaxation – Delta Skyteam members have access to lounges in various airports. They can relax and refresh while waiting for the next flight.
Q. Does Delta Airlines send out email and SMS about flight status?
A. Yes, Delta Airlines sends out free emails and SMS alerts about the status of their flights. You need to register to get these alerts.
Q. When will I receive flight status alert messages, and how many?
A. You will receive real-time alerts 24/7 from Delta Airlines about any change in the original flight schedules within 30 minutes.
Q. What information will Delta Airlines flight status alert contain?
A. The alerts from Delta Airlines will keep you informed about any delay in your flight, cancellation of your flight, schedule changes, reminders, and departure or arrivals 3 hours in advance.
Q. What happens if I don't receive an email or SMS text alert on my flight status?
A. In case you do not receive an email or an SMS alert on your flight status, you can get in touch with Delta Airlines through one of the following ways:
• Contact their Web Support or the helpline number: +1 800-325-1999.
• Get in touch with Delta Airlines through social media on their Facebook page or on Twitter . Their teams are available 24/7 to help travelers with any travel-related query.