DNIPROAVIA flight status
About Dniproavia Airlines
Dniproavia Airlines has its headquarters at Dnipro International Airport in Dnipro, Ukraine and has its secondary hub
at Boryspil International Airport in Boryspil, Kiev Oblast province, Ukraine. The airline was founded in 1996 and is now owned by
Ukraine-based business group, Privat Group. It operates scheduled domestic, international, and chartered passenger flights, and flies
to 7 destinations.
Why should you choose Dniproavia Airlines?
• Dniproavia offers charter flights to destinations across the world, catering to businessmen and tourist groups, on its fleet of Embraer-
145 aircraft having 48 seats.
• Dniproavia offers special fares on all its domestic and international routes to passengers of business enterprises, with which
the airline makes a corporate travel agreement.
• Dniproavia offers group transportation booking for at least 10 passengers on all its scheduled domestic and international flights.
• Dniproavia offers inflight comforts with food, drink, and entertainment.
How do you check flight status for Dniproavia
Log on to the website www.flightstats.com/go/FlightStatus/flightStatusByFlight.do to check the status of any Dniproavia
• Check By Flight: Enter the airline name or code, flight, and select departure date. Click on ‘Search’. The relevant information
will be displayed.
• Check By Airport: Enter airport name, select date, time period and/or airline, and departures/arrivals. Click on ‘Search’. The
relevant information will be displayed.
• Check By Route: Enter departure and arrival airport name or code, select departure date, and click on ‘Search’. The relevant
information will be displayed.
What does the airline do in case of flight cancelation?
The airline notifies passengers about changes via email or telephone in the event of canceled or rescheduled flights as soon as
possible. It reissues all travel documents on time and the option of either accepting the alternative flight or canceling the trip and
getting a refund, is offered.
Which are the key routes of Dniproavia Airlines?
Dniproavia operates on domestic routes within Ukraine and offers international services to Bulgaria, Israel, and Romania on a
scheduled basis, including Kiev to Bucharest and Kiev to Sofia.
What are the benefits of booking with Dniproavia Airlines?
• Dniproavia offers its frequent flyer program, Bonus Club, where air miles or bonuses accumulated can be exchanged for a bonus
• Dniproavia offers online сheck-in, and seat selection can be done through the airline’s Customer Support.
Q. Does Dniproavia Airlines send out email and SMS about flight status?
A. Dniproavia Airlines send out an email or makes a telephone call about flight status. The airline offers a
non-refundable SMS notification service, which can be ordered only as a part of ticket purchase.
Q. When will I receive flight status alert messages, and how many?
A. Dniproavia Airlines will send out flight status alert messages whenever you make any changes to your booking
and/or if there are updates to the status such as delay, cancellation, etc.
Q. What information will Dniproavia Airlines flight status alert contain?
A. Dniproavia Airlines will send out flight status alerts to notify you about flight delay or
Q. What happens if I don't receive an email or SMS text alert on my flight status?
A. If you do not receive flight status alerts via email or SMS, you can do the following:
• You can contact the local office of the airline in the city or at the airport via telephone.
• Communicate with Dniproavia Airlines through social media on their Facebook page or on Twitter for any flight related query.