Cathay Dragon Airlines Flight Status
About Cathay Dragon
Cathay Dragon is a Hon Kong-based airline established in 1985 and belongs to the Cathay Pacific Group. The airline flies to 53 destinations in the Asia-Pacific region, including 20 in Mainland China. It has its main hub at the Hong Kong International Airport, from where the first Cathay Dragon flight Boeing 737-200A aircraft took off in 1985. Cathay Dragon won the Best Airline Economy Class award at the Business Traveler China Awards in 2015 and 2016. In 2014, it won the award of Best Regional Airlines, among other recognitions.
Why should you choose Cathay Dragon?
Cathay Dragon provides top-class service and offers many luxury options for a pleasant flight. Onboard oxygen, stretchers, or any kind of in-flight medical assistance that you require will be provided. Business Class cabins offer a higher range of comfort and privacy, fine food, and an excellent selection of wine. Passengers traveling in First Class are greeted by their name and eligible to luxuries such as a spacious cabin, flat-bed seats, and more. You can enjoy watching movies and TV shows, listen to music, and play games on your journey. In the Cathay Dragon A320 aircraft, you can connect your personal devices to the Wireless Inflight Entertainment System and choose from hundreds of entertainment options for yourself.
How do you check flight status for Cathay Dragon?
Log on to the official website of Cathay Dragon to check the flight status www.cathaypacific.com
• Click on the menu icon on the homepage.
• Choose and click on the Book option on the menu.
• Click on the Flights option.
• Navigate to Flight Timetable and enter the flight information.
• Click on the Search button.
What does the airline do in case of flight cancellation?
The airline compensates for any flight disruptions in the following ways:
• If a flight is canceled, an alternative flight is automatically re-booked with the same seat specifications as the original.
• If the flights to and from India are canceled, then passengers are eligible to receive a compensatory amount and a refund, and offered food and accommodation if necessary.
• If the passengers traveling to and from India are denied boarding, they will be given a compensatory amount depending on their travel class. The passengers can demand a refund, or a flight to the first point of departure, or an alternative and comparable transportation to the destination.
Key routes of Cathay Dragon
Hong Kong to Nagoya, Hong Kong to Osaka, Hong Kong to Seoul, Hong Kong to Kuala Lumpur, and Hong Kong to San Francisco are some key routes of Cathay Dragon.
What are the benefits of booking with Cathay Dragon?
Cathay Dragon provides its passengers access to online check-in, mobile check-in, exclusive lounges, and many in-flight facilities for their convenience.
• You can check in online through the official website to avoid standing in long check-in queues.
• If you are traveling from Hong Kong, in-town check-in can be done from the Hong Kong or Kowloon station. You can check in and collect your boarding pass a day before your flight.
• Download the Cathay Pacific mobile app to book flights, check in, choose your seat, etc.
• Different lounges at many airports around the world serve you with all your needs. The exclusive lounges First Class Lounges and Business Class Lounges at the Hong Kong International Airport have restaurants, champagne bars, shower rooms, computer, high-speed Wi-Fi, and more for your use.
• You can gain various benefits by participating in the frequent flyer program of Cathay Dragon Marco Polo Club and the enjoy its rewards and services.
• Children traveling alone will be taken care of from 90 minutes before departure until the flight lands, provided they are registered as unaccompanied minors.
Q. Does Cathay Dragon send out email and SMS about flight status?
A. Yes. Cathay Dragon sends out SMS alerts to passengers who have signed up with notifly pre-flight reminder. Passengers may also receive emails regarding the flight status.
Q. When will I receive flight status alert messages, and how many?
A. You will receive message alerts when a flight is delayed, canceled, diverted, or there are any changes in its schedule.
Q. What information will Cathay Dragon flight status alert contain?
A. Flight status alerts contain information such as the flight number, latest departure/arrival time, latest flight status, and weather forecast.
Q. What happens if I don't receive an email or SMS text alert on my flight status?
A. In case you do not receive a status alert:
• Log on to the official website of Cathay Dragon and check the flight status or check Travel alerts on the homepage.
• If you are already at the airport, you will be notified about flight disruptions via screens and public announcements.
• Visit www.cathaypacific.com/cx/en_GB/about-us/contact-us/worldwide-offices.html to get the customer helpline numbers and other information.