Egyptair flight status
About EgyptAir Airlines
The flag carrier airline of Egypt, EgyptAir was established in May 1932 and is based at Cairo International Airport in Egypt. It was the first airline in the Middle East and Africa and the 7th airline in the world to join International Air Transport Association (IATA). The airline became the member of the Star Alliance network, the largest airline alliance in the world, on July 17, 2008 to offer better customer services. EgyptAir fleet includes approximately 79 aircrafts, offering services to more than 79 destinations across the Middle East, Asia, Europe, and Africa. EgyptAir has been named as the fastest growing airline in the African continent by Athens International Airport in 2016.
Why should you choose EgyptAir?
Passengers have the freedom to choose their seats while checking-in. Business class passengers are provided with comfortable seating and they can stretch out with an average seat pitch of 50”. You can enjoy variety of in-flight entertainment options with vast collections of movies, television programmes, and audio channels to choose from. With ONAIR Mobile and internet services, guests can stay in touch with family members and friends on board. Meals provided by EgyptAir are halal, in accordance with Islamic dietary law. The airline also provides special meal according to the needs of its guests, such as Hindu meals without meat, diabetic meals, and kosher meals. It offers special fare deals on selected routes such as London, Dubai, and Amsterdam.
How do you check flight status for EgyptAir?
To check the status of any EgyptAir flight, log on to the official website of Air France www.egyptair.com/
• Select Flight Status from Fly option from the Airline’s homepage.
• You need to enter date, airlines, and either flight number or flight route.
• Information showing Flight Number, Departure Date, Scheduled Departure, Actual Departure, Departure City, Arrival Date, Scheduled Arrival, Arrival City, and Status will be displayed.
What does the airline do in case of flight cancellation?
In case of a canceled flight, EgyptAir provides adequate compensation in cash and kind to its passengers. Some of these include the following:
• Rerouting to the pre-decided destination through some other flight as indicated by EgyptAir, depending on the availability of seats and the day you wish to fly.
• Refund in case the airline cancels a flight, fail to operate a flight according to the schedule, or fail to stop at stopover destination.
Key routes of EgyptAir
Cairo to London, Cairo to Jeddah, Cairo to Dubai, and Cairo to Amsterdam are some of the key routes of EgyptAir.
What are the benefits of booking with EgyptAir?
• Passengers flying with EgyptAir can use one of the several lounges located across the world including Al Genah at the Terminal 3 of the Cairo Airport.
• The airline makes special arrangements for passengers traveling with pets.
• Travelers with special needs are provided with seats close to cabin attendants and lavatories along with other assistance, such as medical lifts, oxygen cylinders, and wheelchairs free of charge.
• It offers discounted rates for extra baggage when paid online.
• The airline staff provides assistance to mothers and babies throughout the entire flight.
• Travelers can check-in through the web Check-in and Mobile Check- in services with ease.
• EgyptAir Plus Services members get special promotional deals and benefits from the airline.
Q. Does EgyptAir send out email and SMS about flight status?
A. No. Flight status of EgyptAir must be checked online. For detailed information, you can visit the flight status page (http://www.egyptair.com/en/fly/Pages/flight-status.aspx) of the official website and enter your flight number to know the status of your flight.
Q. When will I receive flight status alert messages, and how many?
A. You must keep yourself updated about flight status online, on the official website of EgyptAir (http://www.egyptair.com/en/Pages/default.aspx).
Q. What information will EgyptAir flight status alert contain?
A. The information online will contain Flight Number, Departure Date, Scheduled Departure, Actual Departure, Departure City, Arrival Date, Scheduled Arrival, Arrival City, and Status.
Q. What happens if I don't receive an email or SMS text alert on my flight status?
A. In case you do not receive an email or an SMS alert on your flight status, you can get in touch with EgyptAir through one of the following ways:
• Contact their Web Support throughout the week from 08:00 AM to 08:00 PM on their helpline number: 1717- 090070000.
• Get in touch with EgyptAir through social media on their Facebook page or on Twitter .