EL AL Israel Airlines Flight Status
About EL AL Israel
El Al Israel is the flag carrier airline of Israel. It was established in 1948 and since then has grown to serve over 50 domestic and international destinations. Ranked by IATA as one of the most efficient airlines in the world, El Al Israel has its primary hub at the Tel Aviv-Ben-Gurion Airport in Israel. In August 2010, EL Al entered the domestic flight market and started operating regular flights to Eilat. It received the award of ‘Best Airline Security’ in 2016 and the ‘Best International Airline’ award in 2015.
Why should you choose EL AL Israel?
For passengers traveling in First Class, El Al Israel offers personal car service to and from the airport, personal check-in at the First Class counters, and the largest baggage allowance. The passengers have access to the First Class Lounge, which has many facilities. El Al offers maximum comfort to all the passengers along with top-class food, wine, and beverages. The wide range of entertainment programs provided during the flight include movies, music, TV shows, etc. On the 787 Dreamliner aircraft, there are personal AVOD systems with touch screens. Also, you can order duty-free stuff from the El Al’s website and have it delivered during your flight.
How do you check flight status for EL AL Israel?
To check the flight statuses of El Al Israel Airlines, log on to the official website www.elal.com
• On the homepage, under Book a Flight, enter the flight information.
• Click on Search.
What does the airline do in case of flight cancellation?
In case your flight is canceled, El AL tries to compensate in many ways. You can choose from one of the following:
• Reimburses you the amount you paid within 7 days and when required, transfers you to the first point of departure at the earliest.
• Re-routes you under comparable transport conditions as early as possible.
• Re-routes you to your destination under comparable transport conditions at a later date that you specify.
If EL AL re-routes to an alternative airport in your destination city, ground transportation to the original airport or any other destination will be provided. Depending on the waiting time, you are entitled to refreshments, 2 free phone calls, faxes, or emails, and hotel accommodation with transport between the hotel and the airport if necessary. You are also entitled to a compensation amount depending on the distance of your journey.
Key routes of EL AL Israel
Tel Aviv to Prague, Tel Aviv to New York, Brussels to Tel Aviv, and Tel Aviv to Athens are some of the key routes of EL AL Israel airlines.
What are the benefits of booking with EL AL Israel?
• El Al’s Matmid frequent flyer Club offers you travel points that you can use to upgrade your seats to Business or First Class, book hotels, earn bonus tickets, and do more.
• Some El Al Israel aircrafts allow Economy Class passengers to book Economy Plus seats that are more comfortable.
• The Premium Check-in services allow you to check in quickly and conveniently.
• El Al passengers traveling in premium classes and Matmid members have access to the King David Lounge, which can be utilized for a business meeting, calls, etc.
• Children are offered children’s meals, activity booklets, children’s movies, etc. for their entertainment. Children traveling alone are taken care of from departure until landing.
• Passengers traveling in Business and First Class have access to the Business and First Class lounges that offer many luxuries and facilities.
• Quick check-in, larger than normal baggage allowance, and access to exclusive lounges are some services for passengers traveling in Business Class.
• Online check-in service is open 24 hours to 3 hours before the flight and lets you check in easily.
• The Mobile service lets you check in and have your boarding card on your phone through the EL AL mobile app.
Q. Does EL AL Israel send out email and SMS about flight status?
A. El Al Israel informs about any changes in the flight schedule on the contact information that you provide during reservation.
Q. What happens if I don't receive an email or SMS text alert on my flight status?
A. If you do not receive a flight status alert, you can contact EL AL Israel in one of the following ways:
• Call the Telephone Service Center on 03-9771111 / *2250 for any queries regarding your flight. If you are calling from the USA, call on the number 1-800-223-6700.
• Email to email@example.com or send a fax to 03-7602233?.