Eva Air: 5-Star Service in the Skies
The carrier has plans to add to their fleet, thereby strengthening their global presence. Eva Air will operate Dreamliner aircrafts from the year 2018 onwards.
What Sets Eva Air Apart
Eva Air has emphasised on quality service from inception, and over the past 25 years, is now rated as a 5-star airline by the international quality ratings organisation, SKYTRAX. This pushes Eva Air into an exclusive league of the top eight 5-Star Airlines worldwide. Eva Air makes flying fun with their unique range of Hello Kitty Jets. These specially painted aircrafts come with their own theme and design, giving the airline one more reason to celebrate with awards for the innovative nature of the aircrafts and services offered. Eva Air is also committed to the environment, and has extensive CSR programmes.
Eva Air has a global network that connects Asia and Mainland China to Europe, North America and Oceania. It links over 60 business and tourist destinations. Together with the Star Alliance, passengers have access to an extensive network of 1330 destinations in over 192 countries across the world.
Services You Can Expect
Eva Air boasts of award-winning services, both on-ground and in-flight. Depending upon the class of travel you choose, you can enjoy a host of services including touch-screen entertainment systems, Wi-Fi and even global roaming. These are in addition to exquisite meals and beverages that are served on-board, to make your time in the sky memorable and comfortable. For those availing of premium services, Eva Air offers pyjamas to relax in, and high-end spa products from their Rimowa Amenity Kits, for instant rejuvenation.
Eva Air offers the following travel classes:
• Elite Class (the premium economy segment)
• Premium Royal/ Royal Laurel Class (the business class segment)
• Awards for Eva Air
• Eva Air is the recipient of several awards for its services, including:
• Best Airline Staff Service
• Best Airline Cabin Cleanliness
• Best Business Class Comforts and Amenities
• World’s Top 10 Best Airlines
Q. How many Eva Air flights operate daily?
With its wide domestic and international network, Eva Air operates across several destinations and routes on a daily basis. Eva Air flights ply to more than 60 business and tourist destinations daily.
Q. Which are the cheapest Eva Air routes?
The cheapest Eva Air flight fares are offered for few routes which include Seattle to Northeast Asia, Toronto to Taipei, Chicago to Taipei, Chicago to Macau, and Houston to Asia.
Q. What is the baggage limit for Eva Air for domestic routes including cabin baggage?
The baggage allowance for domestic flights
on Eva Air is as follows:
• In the Business Class segment, where the weight system applies, baggage cannot exceed 40 kg. For Elite, the limit is 35 kg, while on Economy, it is 30 kg.
• Do check for the number of pieces of luggage applicable when flying to your destination as that number varies from one country to another.
• If travelling with an infant, do check with the airlines on additional baggage allowance prior to travel.
• There is extra baggage allowance for members belonging to the Infinity Mileage Lands Diamond/ Gold/ Silver members, and other Star Alliance members as well.Carry-on baggage
• Business class passengers are permitted to carry up to 2 pieces of hand baggage, each not exceeding 7 kg, while Economy travel entitles a passenger to 1 piece not exceeding 7 kg.
• Dimensions of baggage should be confirmed prior to travel.
Q. What is the baggage limit for Eva Air for international routes including cabin baggage?
The baggage allowance for international flights
on Eva Air is the same as domestic routes.
Q. Does Eva Air offer web check-in?
Yes, Eva Air offers a web check-in
Q. Does Eva Air offer online seat preference reservation?
Yes, Eva Air offers online seat preference reservation.