Eva Air Flight Status
About Eva Air
Eva Air, which was founded in March 1989, is based out of Taiwanese Taoyuan International Airport near Taipei in Taiwan. It started its operation in July 1991 and has been providing passenger as well as cargo services to over 40 international destinations. The second largest Taiwanese airline, it has a 5-star airline as rated by Skytrax. As of January 2016, Eva Air is the 6th safest airline in the world with no hull losses, accidents, or fatalities since its foundation. It has received an award for “Outstanding Customized Service” by Global Traveler Magazine Leisure Lifestyle Award.
Why should you choose Eva Air?
Eva Air provides low-cost flying options to travelers through its regional subsidiary, Uni Air flights. . Eva Air designs a tasteful haven for their travelers. But, special meals on the basis of special dietary needs or religion can also be requested. The airline ensures adequate in-flight entertainment options; so, catch up on the movie, turn to your favorite TV show, or play a game. Duty-free shopping options are also available. Free shuttle services are available for the travelers in certain airports in United States and Europe.
Business class travelers can experience flat beds, sumptuous meals, special attention, and touch screen entertainment. The passengers can also enjoy global roaming Wi-Fi, charging outlets, fine champagne along with steak, lobster, and other healthy options.
How do you check flight status for Eva Air?
To check the status of any Eva Air flight, log on to the official website of Eva Air http://www.evaair.com/en-globa.
• Click on the Booking and Planning tab and navigate to Flight Status in Flight Information.
• Search can be made by flight number, origin and destination, all departure or arrival flights for a specific city, or flight departure or arrival certificate.
• Enter whether departing or arriving, flight number and date, or departure or arrival city and date, or date, departure or arrival city and time, or date, whether departing or arriving and flight number. Click on Search.
• All the necessary information will be displayed on the screen.
What does the airline do in case of flight cancelation?
In case of a cancelled flight, Eva Air will offer their travelers appropriate remedies. Depending on the situation, these are:
• Re-route you to your final destination as soon as possible or at a later date convenient to you.
• Offer a full refund of the fare of the affected segments without penalty or refund surcharge.
• Offer free telephone service to your destination.
• Provide suitable refreshments, meals, and hotel accommodations when required.
Key routes of Eva Air
Taiwan to Macau, Taiwan to Hong Kong, Taiwan to Philippines, and Taiwan to Chicago are some of the key routes of Eva Air.
What are the benefits of booking with Eva Air?
Amongst the host of benefits offered by Eva Air to make the journey convenient for travelers of all age groups, here are some of the significant ones:
• Facilities for senior citizens – Eva Air provides special assistance to all who need them. Please request for assistance with the airlines beforehand, so that they can provide you the best of service.
• Seat selection – Seat selection is available up to 24 hours before the flight departure. This can be done on the web page with Manage Your Booking.
• Lounges for relaxation– Eva Air has lounges in major destination airports for the convenience of its travelers. The lounges provide refreshments, business facilities, and television and reading entertainment.
Q. Does Eva Air send out email and SMS about flight status?
A. Eva Air sends out free SMS with up-to-date flight information.
Q. When will I receive flight status alert messages, and how many?
A. You will receive real-time alerts 24/7 from Eva Air about any change in the original flight schedules, no later than 30 minutes after the airlines becomes aware of the change. If it is on schedule, an alert will come four hours before departure.
Q. What information will Eva Air flight status alert contain?
A. The alerts from Eva Air will keep you informed about any delay in your flight, cancellation of your flight, booking reference number, and member profile.
Q. What happens if I don't receive an email or SMS text alert on my flight status?
A. In case you do not receive an email or an SMS alert on your flight status, you can get in touch with Eva Air through one of the following ways:
• Contact their Customer Support throughout the week on their helpline number: +91 11 2373 0864.
• Get in touch with Eva Air through social media on their Facebook page or on Twitter. Their teams are available 24/7 to help travelers with any travel-related query.