Fiji Airways Flight Status
About Fiji Airways
Fiji Airlines is the flag-carrier of Fiji, connecting the many islands of Fiji to the rest of the world. It was formerly known as Air
Pacific. Based in Nadi, the airline operates international flights to 10 countries and 17 cities in the Pacific region which includes
countries like Hong Kong and the USA. The Fiji government owns 52% of the airline. The airline has 9 aircraft in its fleet. The first
flight of Fiji Airways took off on 1st
September 1951 and the first international flight operated on 1st June 1973.
Why should you choose Fiji Airways?
If you are looking for a comfortable and smooth flight, Fiji Airways is the right choice. With experienced pilots and polite crew, the
airline has gathered a great name for itself.
With online check-in, preferable seat selection, and sensible flight timings, Fiji Airways gives you a great flying
How do you check the flight status for Fiji Airways?
To check the flight status for Fiji Airways simply click on the following link: https://www.fijiairways.com/bookings/flight-
• Click on the above link and you will be redirected to the Fiji Airways website.
• Fill in your origin, destination, and departure/arrival date.
• Click on search.
Your flight status will be displayed for you.
What does the airline do in case of flight cancellations?
The airline will refund the amount to the passenger (subject to regulations and rules) in case of cancellations made by the
Key routes of Fiji Airways
Key routes of Fiji Airways include flights from Fiji to Australia, Fiji to New Zealand, Fiji to Hawaii, Fiji to Samoa, and Fiji to
What are the benefits of flying with Fiji Airways?
The benefits of traveling with Fiji Airways are many. Here are few of them:
• People traveling with any kinds of medical disabilities need not worry while traveling with Fiji Airways. Just notify the
airline at the time of booking and all your needs will be taken care of.
• Passengers are offered duty-free shopping services on all international flights.
• The Tabua Club – This is the rewards program of the airline. Tabua Club members are entitled to priority reservations, free
access to more than 10 lounges, transfer upgrades credits and much more.
• FijiTime – The latest airline news on-board for you to read.
• In-flight entertainment – Choose from their exciting range of movies, TV shows, games, and music and stay entertained all
through the flight.
Q. What happens if I don't receive an email or SMS text alert on my flight status?
A. You can contact the airline at the official website https://www.fijiairways.com/contact-us/ Connect with them
on social media via