Q. How many Fiji Airways flights operate daily?
A. With its wide domestic and international network, Fiji Airways operates approximately 60 flights on a daily basis. Their fleet of modern planes includes the Airbus A330-300, Boeing 737-700 as well as ATR flights, that are operated across all sectors.
Q. Which are the cheapest Fiji Airways routes?
A. Top international routes on Fiji Airways that work out to be economical are those between Sydney and Nadi (Fiji), Melbourne and Nadi, and Brisbane to Nadi. Further, Fiji Airways has attractive deals and special offers on their website at regular intervals, making it prudent for a passenger to check prior to ticket booking to avail of the same.
Q. What is the baggage limit for Fiji Airways for domestic routes including cabin baggage?
A. The baggage allowance for domestic flights on Fiji Airways is as follows:
• Cabin baggage allowance for Economy class flights is 7 kg.
• Checked baggage allowance for Economy class flights is 15 kg.
• Baggage allowance in case of an infant passenger differs, hence it is prudent to check prior to travel. Do check with Fiji Airways in case of connecting or stop-over flights for the baggage allowance policy.
Q. What is the baggage limit for Fiji Airways for international routes including cabin baggage?
A. The baggage allowance for international flights on Fiji Airways is as follows:
• Cabin baggage allowance for all destinations on both Economy and Business class flights is 7 kg.
• Checked baggage allowance for all destinations by Economy class is 23 kg, while for Business class it is 40 kg.
Q. Does Fiji Airways offer web check-in?
A. Yes, Fiji Airways offers web check-in.
Q. Does Fiji Airways offer online seat preference reservation?
A. Yes, Fiji Airways offers four types of online seat preference reservation.