Fly540 Kenya Airline Flight Status
About Fly540 Airline
Fly540 is a low-cost airline in East Africa, which was founded in 2005. It has its headquarters at Nairobi and its primary hub is Jomo
Kenyatta International Airport. The airline started its operations with its first flight between Nairobi and Mombasa, the return fare
for which was Sh5,540 per person; this gave birth to the name of the airline. Currently, it focuses on domestic routes, flying to
eight cities within Kenya, in addition to catering to two international destinations, namely Zanzibar in Tanzania and Juba in South
Sudan. As of August 2017, Fly540 consists of six state-of-the-art aircrafts. In terms of its airline partnerships, Fly540 has entered
into strategic alliances with Qatar Airways and Fly-SAX.
Why should you choose Fly540 Kenya Airline?
Although Fly540 is a newbie in the aviation industry, it is a complete value-for-money airline. In fact, when you think of budget
travelling, this airline tops the list in offering flight tickets at highly affordable rates. In addition, it ensures it offers
adequate comfort and security to its guests while flying. For short-haul flights within Kenya, complementary snacks and beverages are
served to passengers. For international flights, sandwiches along with snacks satiate the taste buds of travelers.
To kill time during the flight, the in-flight quarterly Fly540 magazines are available. These act as mini travel guides for tourists
and provide information on the best places to stay, top sightseeing spots, and the most preferred restaurants.
How do you check flight status for Fly540 Kenya
The flight status for Fly540 flights can be checked using
%28TR%29+Scoot&flightNumber=&submit=Search+Flight, by entering the flight number, the airport, or the routes.
• For the By Flight option, enter the airline name, flight number, and departure date. Click on Search. The arrival time,
departure time, and arrival gate number will be displayed.
• For the By Airport option, enter the airport name, date, and time period. Click on Search. The destination, airline name,
departure time, and status of the airline will be displayed.
• For the By Route option, enter the departure airport name, arrival airport name, and date. Click on Search. The airline name,
departure time, arrival time, and status of the airline will be displayed.
What does the airline do in case of flight cancellation?
In case of a canceled flight, Fly540 offers the following three options:
• It rebooks passengers to the next available Fly540 Kenya flight.
• It rebooks passengers to another Fly540 flight on the day he or she wishes to travel.
• It reroutes passengers to the pre-decided destination through some other flight at no additional cost, depending on the
availability of seats.
In case a Fly540 flight is delayed for more than five hours, the airline ensures that it refunds the amount for the ticket.
Which are the key routes of Fly540 Kenya Airlines?
Nairobi to Mombasa, Nairobi to Eldoret, and Nairobi to Kisumu are some of the key routes covered by Fly540.
What are the benefits of booking with Fly540 Kenya Airlines?
Fly540 offers a host of benefits to its guests, some of which are mentioned below:
• Use Fly540 Kenya’s web check-in facilities from 48 hours up to 2 hours before the scheduled departure.
• Select a seat of your preference while you are performing an online check-in.
• Avail priority boarding services, in case you are travelling with an infant.
• Avail special assistance from the Fly540 team, in case you are travelling with an expectant mother or a person requiring
Q. Does Fly540 Kenya send out email and SMS about flight status?
A. Yes, Fly540 Kenya sends out alerts about their flight status on your registered contact details.
Q. What information will Fly540 Kenya flight status alert contain?
A. The alerts from Fly540 Kenya will keep you informed about any anticipated delay or cancellation of your
Q. What happens if I don't receive an email or SMS text alert on my flight status?
A. In case you do not receive a notification on your flight status, you can get in touch with the customer
service department of Fly540 through one of these two following ways:
• Contact the customer service team on their helpline number: +254 (0) 204 452 391.
• Send an email to bookings@Fly540.com, mentioning your travel-related query to the Fly540 Kenya customer service team.