Flybe Flight Status
Flybe, founded in 1979 as Jersey European Airways and headquartered in Exeter International Airport, Devon, England, is the largest regional airline in Europe. It operates the maximum number of domestic flights within the UK. It has its main hub at Birmingham, and others at Manchester, Paris, Dublin, and Amsterdam. It flies 83 aircraft to 102 destinations in UK, Ireland, and continental Europe, from 62 destinations in 9 countries. Annually, it flies more than 7 million passengers on 149 routes. It is a member of the European Regions Airlines Association.
Flybe codeshares flights with other airlines under the ‘One Stop to the World’ program, and has franchising agreements with Stobart Air, Loganair, and Blue Islands.
In January 2017, Flybe was rated by OAG as the best UK airline for OTP (on time performance), as well as sixth in the world in the ‘global airlines punctuality league table’. At the 2016 Business Travel Awards, it was named as the ‘Best Short-Haul Airline’.
Why should you choose Flybe?
Flybe provides punctual, frequent, and conveniently timed flights, with value pricing and a strong commitment to customer service, making it a favored airline for business travelers. Through Flybe Flex, you can purchase a changeable ticket and amend your flight on the go. The three ticket types on Flybe, are -- Just Fly, Get More, and All In. The two-by-two seating in all aircraft, seat-selection, and extra leg-room through pre-booking (at no extra charges for All In travelers) make for a comfortable travel. All In ticket holders receive a complimentary drink and snack aboard flights. All travelers can buy a wide range of food and drinks via ‘Café Flybe’, their ‘buy on board’ scheme, considered as one of the best available.
Travelers with All In tickets are eligible for fast-track security check and have access to Flybe’s partner executive lounges, in selected airports.
How do you check flight status for Flybe?
To check flight status of any Flybe flight, do the following:
• Log on to the official homepage at: http://www.Flybe.com/
• On top, select the tab, Flight Info and Help. Select ‘Live arrivals and departures’. On the page that opens, enter the travel date, and the flight number, or departure and/or arrival airports. Click on Search.
The flight status of all relevant flights is shown.
What does the airline do in case of flight cancelation?
In case of flight cancelations or diversions, or a delay of over five hours, Flybe offers the following options:
• Re-routing of flights: Arranging for a flight on the same day, in the same travel class, on an alternate Flybe flight, on some other airline, or other means of transport.
• Refund: In case you want to discontinue travel, a full refund would be issued within 7 days.
• Free ticket back to source destination, if you are on a through ticket and would not want to continue onwards.
• Flybe will provide food and refreshments, accommodation in a hotel for overnight stay, and transportation to your home (if the house is in the same city as the airport).
Key routes of Flybe
Birmingham to Amsterdam, Exeter to Dublin, Paris to Manchester, Birmingham to Berlin, Cardiff to Munich, Birmingham to Milan, and Norwich to Malaga are some of the key routes of Flybe.
What are the benefits of booking with Flybe?
Flybe provides reliable and convenient web-based services that make your travel hassle-free:
• Booking online gives you the best fare options. You can do this on the homepage of Flybe at: https://www.flybe.com/ Enter the relevant information under Find Flights and you will get several cheap flight options to choose from.
• Via Manage Booking, you can add or change seats, bags, and amend flights.
• Free online check-in is available for all Flybe flights and opens 36 hours to 2 hours before departure. Check-in can be done via the main Flybe website or the Flybe mobile app.
For other check-in options, click here for the check-in guide: https://www.flybe.com/checkin/
• Under the new ‘One Stop to the World’ feature, Flybe has partnered with Skyscanner to bring you cheap flight options from your local airport to any part of the globe. View this facility at: http://onestop.flybe.com/en-GB/flights
• For special assistance, email Flybe at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call +44 (0) 207 3080812, 48 hours before departure.
Q. Does Flybe send out email and SMS about flight status?
Q. What happens if I don't receive an email or SMS text alert on my flight status?
A. For flight information, contact Flybe service desk:
• From UK: 0371 700 2000
• From outside UK : +44 (0) 207 308 0812
One can also contact Customer Care at the below address:
• Customer Contact Centre
• PO BOX 795
• EX1 9UL
• United Kingdom