Flynas Airlines Flight Status
About Flynas Airlines
Flynas is Saudi Arabia’s domestic and international low-cost airline based in the country’s capital city Riyadh and has its operating
bases at King Abdulaziz International Airport and King Khalid International Airport. The airline was launched as Nas Air in 2007, which started operations in February the same year. In November 2013,
the airline’s name was changed from Nas Air to Flynas. With a young fleet of 29 aircraft, Flynas operates about 1000 flights a week to 33 domestic and international destinations. Since its launch, Flynas has operated over 170,000
flights, flying more than 18 million passengers; the number has been steadily growing ever since.
Why should you choose Flynas Airlines?
Flynas offers the lowest fares on all its domestic and international destinations, and fare types including Simple, Extra, and
Business. Their Business class cabin service includes flexible travel, lounge access, extra baggage allowance, exclusive cabin
service, comfortable seating, and a wide choice of in-flight meals. Pre-ordered meals are available only booking. The Flynas Mobile
App allows making an online booking, checking flight status, and more for the passengers’ convenience. With the Flynas magazine, you
will never be bored while on the flight.
How do you check flight status for Flynas Airlines?
Log on to the official website of Flynas
Airlines www.flynas.com/en/ to check the status of any Flynas flight.
• Navigate to the ‘Help’ tab and click on ‘Flight Status’ from the drop-down.
• Enter the Flight Number and click on ‘Search’. The screen will display the relevant information.
What does the airline do in case of flight cancellation?
• In the event of flight delay/cancellation, Flynas will contact the passenger to notify about the same using the contact details
and the mobile number provided by the passenger.
• Flynas will provide passengers with beverages/meals/hotel accommodation depending upon the hours of delay.
• Refund of the ticket or travel on an alternative flight are other options but subject to conditions.
Which are the key routes of Flynas Airlines?
Riyadh to Jeddah, Riyadh to Abu Dhabi, Dubai to Riyadh, and Dammam to Jeddah are amongst Flynas’ key
What are the benefits of booking with Flynas Airlines?
• Flynas offers online check-in service and the privilege of booking a preferred seat.
• Flynas offers access to various lounges at major domestic and international airports with free Wi-Fi network, hot or cold
beverages, and meals to choose from.
• Flynas offers Business Class passengers access to the Wellcome Lounge at King Khaled International Airport (Terminal 2) along
with a wide range of free and exclusive services and amenities.
• Flynas offers its frequent flyer program, Nasmiles which allows you to earn and redeem your SMILE points for flights, preferred
seat, purchasing excess baggage, and access to airport lounges across the airline’s network.
Q. Does Flynas send out email and SMS about flight status?
A. Yes, Flynas sends out notification on flight status via the passenger’s registered contact details, and/or
Q. When will I receive flight status alert messages, and how many?
A. Flynas will send out flight status alerts whenever there are updates to the status such as delay,
Q. What information will Flynas Airlines’ flight status alert contain?
A. Flynas will contact the passenger to notify about flight status updates in the event of flight delayor
Q. What happens if I don't receive an email or SMS text alert on my flight status?
A. If you do not receive flight status alerts via email or SMS, you can do the following:
Contact them on 920001234 (within Saudi Arabia) and +966 114349000 (international).
• Check your flight status on your smart phone through the Flynas Mobile App.
• Communicate with Flynas through social media on