Frontier Airlines Flight Status
About Frontier Airlines
Frontier Airlines is a popular airline carrier of America, which has its headquarters in Denver and hub at Denver International Airport. It is known for providing quality service across 54 destinations in the US and 5 locations outside of US. Founded in 1994, the airline consists of a team of about 3,000 efficient professionals and a fleet size of 69. The International Council on Clean Transportation (ICCT) named it as one of the most fuel-efficient airlines and it also takes pride in having received the Federal Aviation Administration’s 2015 Diamond Award for excelling in maintenance.
Why should you choose Frontier Airlines?
Frontier Airlines provides low-cost, efficient, and timely services to passengers, with a commitment to their tagline – ‘Low Fares Done Right’. Enjoy utmost comfort in their spacious and ergonomically-designed seats that come in a modern design and are environment-friendly, pre-reclined, extra-cushioned, and extra-spacious.
Frontier Airlines makes sure you have a safe and comfortable flight, with their host of onboard amenities and services. Relish delicious meals, snacks, and beverages, vast in-flight entertainment options, and assistance for passengers with reduced mobility.
How do you check flight status for Frontier Airlines?
To check the status of any Frontier Airlines flight, log on to the official website of Frontier Airlines https://www.flyfrontier.com/manage-travel/ and do the following:
1. Go to the Flight Status option on the page and click on ‘Check Status’.
• In the ‘By Cities’ option, enter the From and To destinations, and the Flight Date.
• If you select the ‘Flight Number’ option, enter the appropriate ‘Flight Number’ and Flight Date.
2. Click on Search.
The scheduled arrival and departure times of the selected flight will be displayed on your screen.
What does the airline do in case of flight cancelation?
Frontier Airlines allows ticket cancelation and promises compensation in cash and kind to its passengers. Their cancelation policy includes:
• For full refund, all the tickets purchased (except for those booked within 7 days of travel date) must be canceled within 24 hours of booking. Any Economy ticket cancelation must be done prior to flight departure, for retaining the ticket value.
• A change of travel date/destination and refund is provided in case of flight cancelation due to emergencies like serious illness, stolen/lost travel documents, Job duty, and/or sudden death of the ticketed passenger/a travel companion/a family member.
Key routes of Frontier Airlines
Popular flight routes of Frontier Airlines include Los Angeles to Denver, Seattle to Denver, Phoenix to Denver, Denver to Atlanta, Kansas City to Cancun, Milwaukee to Cancun, and Denver to Puerto Vallarta.
What are the benefits of booking with Frontier Airlines?
Apart from the basic amenities offered by Frontier Airlines, the following additional facilities are provided to make your journey most convenient:
• Online Check-in – Frontier Airlines provides online check-in option (24 hours to 1 hour prior to your flight) via their Mobile App.
• Family-friendly options – You get priority boarding, Kid-Zone seating (to sit together, receive quick help from the attendants, and have access to the changing tables), flight customization, savings option with ‘DISCOUNT DEN’, flexible bookings with ‘The WORKS’, pre-selection of seats, and endless family fun activities.
• Flying with children and infants – Stretch seating along with beverages and snacks are provided. You are also allowed to carry an approved car seat, stroller, electronic goods, diapers, bottles, quiet toys, gum candies, etc.
• Seat selection – You can choose your seats based on your preference of seating area, price, seating partner, etc.
• Traveling with Pets – You can travel with your pets, provided you have a pet-travel container, advanced booking, pets are healthy, they stay in the container, and they have had water/food within four hours of the flight.
• Unaccompanied Minors – Unaccompanied minor services will be provided for kids aged 5 to 14 years (at $110). Some of the services include drop-off/pickup guardian gate pass insurance, green bracelet identifier for the minor, and in-flight snacks and beverages.
• Special Services – Special assistance is provided to those with reduced mobility, at the airport, while disembarking and boarding, and during the flight. Electronic cart ride or Wheelchairs and a Telecommunication Device for the Deaf (TDD) can be requested prior to travel.
Q. Does Frontier Airlines send out email and SMS about flight status?
A. Yes, Frontier Airlines sends flight status alerts through email and phone.
Q. What happens if I don't receive an email or SMS text alert on my flight status?
A. In case you do not receive an email or an SMS alert on your flight status, you can contact Frontier Airlines at:
• Their helpline number: 801-401-9000 TTY: 711 and email: inquire@TravelGuard.com.
• Social media on their Facebook page or Twitter. Their teams are available 24/7 to help travelers with any travel-related query.