Georgian Airways Flight Status
About Georgian Airways
Georgian Airways, previously known as ‘Airzena’, was established in September 1993. It became the flag carrier of Georgia in the year 1999 and changed its name to ‘Georgian Airways’ in the year 2004. It has its base in the Tbilisi International Airport. Georgian Airways is a fully private owned airline with a modern fleet that includes the BOEING727 (medium-haul). The airline has a partnership with 16 other major airlines, few of which are the Delta Airlines, Aeroflot, Alitalia, Aegean Airlines, and Air France.
Why should you choose Georgian Airways?
Georgian Airways is a member of the International Air Transport Association (IATA) and ensures the highest safety standards. It offers a comfortable and relaxed flying experience for all its passengers. Passengers can utilize the benefits of e-tickets, which save a lot of time. They can get the best of meals on-board; Georgian Airways provides fresh cuisine that is cooked shortly before departure. The pilots are highly skilled and have an extensive flying experience. The crew is well-trained at the Georgian Aviation University.
How do you check flight status for Georgian Airways?
To check the status of any Georgian Airways flight, log on to the official website of Georgian Airways https://www.georgian-airways.com/en/.
Select the menu icon and click on ‘Information’.
Click on ‘Flight Schedule’ from the Information drop-down.
You will find the complete timetable of all flights on the page that is displayed, including the route number, departure and arrival times, and the days on which they operate.
What does the airline do in case of flight cancellation?
In case of a canceled flight, the following points must be noted:
• Once you contact the airline through their contact number +995322485511 or +995322485577, the airline will do the needful and inform you about the new flight timings.
• You can send an inquiry to their contact: firstname.lastname@example.org to get information about your canceled flight.
• If you purchased the air ticket on the official website of the air company, then in case of cancellation and refund, call them on +995322485511 or send an e-mail to email@example.com. Attachment of the payment confirmation and air ticket information in the email are required to request and initiate the refund process.
Key routes of Georgian Airways
Tbilisi to Yerevan, Tbilisi to Kiev, Tbilisi to Vienna, Saint Petersburg to Tbilisi, Tel Aviv to Batumi, and Batumi to Tbilisi are some of the key routes of Georgian Airways.
What are the benefits of booking with Georgian Airways?
The Georgian Airways provides an array of benefits for passengers for them to have a comfortable and pleasant flight. Few of the services they provide are:
• Supervision for unaccompanied minors (children between the age of 5-16 years). The unaccompanied minor becomes the responsibility of the airline from departure until he/she is handed over to the guardian/parents/authorized adult on arrival.
• It allows the transportation of dogs and cats on-board; both in the passenger cabin and in the hold of the aircraft (valid health documents must be provided).
• Passengers with reduced mobility are provided with assistance (during embarkation and disembarkation) and individual attention and assistance during the flight and ground handling at airports.
• Web check-in is available, which saves time and effort of the passenger. Online check-in can be done 24 hours prior to the departure of the flight.
• Delicious meals are provided on-board the aircraft, with meals being prepared just shortly before departure. The Economy Class meals include fresh salads, a selection of Georgian cheese, traditional Georgian main course, and freshly baked Kachapuri. The choice of desserts includes home-made muffins, cakes, tarts, and seasonal fruit.
• Beverages like coffee, tea, the famous Georgian mineral water, and lemonade will be served on the flights.
• Fasting menu choices are also provided to the passengers on religious holidays.
Q. Does Georgian Airways send out email and SMS about flight status?
A. No, Georgian Airways will not send out emails or SMS to notify you about the flight status.
Q. What happens if I don't receive an email or SMS text alert on my flight status?
A. Since they do not provide an email or an SMS alert on your flight status, you can get in touch with Georgian Airways to get information on your flight through the following ways:
• By contacting them on the helpline number +995322485511 or +995322485577.
• Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for inquiry.