Gulf Air is the flag carrier airline of Bahrain, having its hub at the Bahrain International Airport. Gulf Air started operations in 1950 and is the first commercial airline of the Middle East. It is an international airline operating flights to 42 cities in 25 countries over 3 continents, serving all the destinations with both wide and narrow body aircraft. Gulf Air is a national infrastructure key supporting the growth of Bahrain’s economy. In 2016, Gulf air won the awards - Technology Innovation of the Year, Hospitality and Tourism Deployment of the Year, and Best Airline in Technology- Middle East.
Why should you choose Gulf Air?
Falcon Entertainment provides various in-flight entertainment options. You can put on your headsets and listen to audio and watch movies and other videos. Passengers are granted dietary and child meals, if informed 24 hours prior to the flight. Sky Nanny is a free childcare facility for passengers traveling with kids. The five-star Sky Chef Service offers a wide, delectable range of meals on the flight, which include European and Middle Eastern dishes.
How do you check flight status for Gulf Air?
Log on to the official website of Gulf Air- www.gulfair.com to check the status of flights.
• Click on the Book tab on the homepage.
• Enter the information of the flight of your choice.
• Click on Search Flights.
What should you do in case of flight cancellation?
In case your flight is canceled, Gulf Air offers support in many ways for your convenience.
• Arranges an alternative carrier or aircraft that is acceptable to you, with seats available.
• Offers compensation and assistance (also in case of denied boarding and long delay of flights or when the flight fails to stop at your destination).
• Re-routes you to your destination with another flight without additional charges and extends the ticket validity when necessary.
• Provides a refund if it is not possible to arrange an alternative flight or a refund of the difference if the charges of the revised flight are lower than what you have paid.
Popular routes of Gulf Air
Bahrain to Dubai, Bahrain to Abu Dhabi, Bahrain to Dammam, and Bahrain to Kuwait are some popular key routes of Gulf Air.
What are the benefits of booking with Gulf Air?
• Web check-in lets you check-in easily and is open from 24 hours to 90 minutes before the flight.
• The Early Check-in facility lets the passengers traveling from Bahrain to any destination, except London, to check in at the airport along with the baggage 24 hours before the flight.
• Bahrain- Falcon Gold customers and Silver and Gold Falconflyer members have dedicated/priority check-in, 40 kg baggage allowance, extreme in-flight luxury, and other provisions.
• Falcon Gold lounges at Bahrain, London, and Dubai are accessible to eligible members. These lounges offer contemporary facilities with utmost comfort and luxury.
• Falcon Gold members can travel with maximum comfort with state-of-the-art beds and excellent entertainment facilities.
Seat preference options are available for Economy Class, subject to availability.
• Gulf Air takes responsibility of children traveling alone, from their check-in to delivering them to their destination airport. Also, special care is provided to these children, including an escort on extra cost.
• Mobile boarding passes are accepted in some airports. Mobile Check-in is available otherwise.
Gulf Air FAQs:
Q. Does Gulf Air send out email and SMS about flight status?
Gulf Air informs you about any changes in the flight schedule
on the contact information that you provide (through SMS).
Q. When will I receive flight status alert messages, and how many?
A. Gulf Air Airlines
contacts you when there are delays in the flight or any changes in the flight schedule.
Q. What information will Gulf Air flight status alert contain?
A. Flight status
alerts contain information regarding flight cancellations, delays, and schedule changes.
Q. What happens if I don't receive an email or SMS text alert on my flight status?
If you fail to receive an alert from Gulf Air
, you can,
- 1. contact them at your nearest Gulf Air office
- 2. E-mail them at firstname.lastname@example.org. The web support is available from 8 AM to 4 PM (Bahrain time) and responds within 48 hours.
- 3. contact their Worldwide contact center that is available 24/7 to help you-
• Bahrain: (+973) 1737 3737
• Pakistan: 021 3565 4483
- 4. Check the official website of Gulf Air for Worldwide contact numbers.