Hainan Airlines Flight Status
About Hainan Airlines
Starting its operations since 1993, with its main base at Haikou, Hainan Airlines presently operates from 7 bases. It is the fourth
largest airline in China and covers over 500 routes and more than 110 domestic as well as international destinations. The airline has
over 186 aircraft in operation including both passenger and cargo planes. Hainan Airlines is known for its high safety standards and has been featured thrice
in the World's top 10 safest airlines by the JACDEC (Jet Airliner Crash Data Evaluation Centre). It is among one of the 9 airlines worldwide to receive a five-star rating from Skytrax.
Why should you choose Hainan Airlines?
Hainan serves its customers with extreme care and attention making the journey unforgettable comfortable one. The Economy Class of
Hainan offers spacious, comfortable seats and exceptional hospitality. Delicious and carefully designed Western and Chinese food are
offered to tantalize your taste buds. Numerous films and cloud magazines are available to keep you entertained. Relax on-board with a
fluffy pillow and soft blanket provided in-flight. Meals as per dietary regulations and religious observations can also be ordered or
pre-ordered in all classes of travel.
The Business class of Hainan Airlines offers a luxurious ambiance to its passengers with all the required facilities such as 180-
degree lie-flat seats, award-winning alcoholic drinks and meals from Michelin Star chefs, and Chinese cuisine from five-star hotels
being offered. It also has an in-flight entertainment consisting of a world of music, movies, games, personal Bvlgari Amenity Kit,
noise-canceling headphones, and other premium services.
How do you check flight status for Hainan Airlines?
To track the flight status of your flight for Hainan Airlines, go to the official website of the airline at
• Check the flight status either by route or by the
• By flight route: Click on the by route tab. Enter the origin and destination of the flight route, and select the departure date
to check the real-time flight information.
• By flight number: Click on the by flight number tab. Select the flight code from the drop-down list and then enter the flight
number (not more than 4 numbers).
• Click on Find button to display the current flight status of your selected flight.
What does the airline do in case of flight cancellation?
In cases of flight cancellation by the airline, special measures are taken for the convenience of the passengers. Some of them
• Rebooking the ticket in the next available flight or endorse the ticket to another carrier.
• Providing meals, transfers, and accommodation facilities in case of a waiting period.
• Refunding the tickets according to regulations in case of cancellation by the passenger.
Key routes of Hainan Airlines
Haikou to Hangzhou, Haikou to Xi'an, Beijing to London, and Haikou to Beijing are some of the popular routes of the airline.
What are the benefits of booking with Hainan Airlines?
Hainan Airlines offers various benefits and facilities to its passengers. Some of them are:
• Online Check-in Policy: The web check-in policy is available for most of the international Hainan flights. It allows you to
check-in from wherever you are without arriving early at the airport. It also allows you to select your seat and print your boarding
pass at your leisure. The online check-in facility starts 48 hours to 1 hour prior to departure for most of the Hainan
• Lounge Services: Hainan Airlines lounges at various airports provide customers with 5-star services. The services at these
lounges include a 360-degree service desk, a Chinese Traditional Tea Art Display, a 5-star catering service of various tastes, clean
and bright ambiance, and restrooms with amenity kits.
• Fortune Wings Club: It’s the frequent flyer program of Hainan to reward its loyal customers. Register, become a member, and
earn points for any purchase of flight tickets, hotel check-in, or renting a car. A range of services from a free ticket to seat
upgrades, priority check-in and lounge access can be earned as you go along.
• Special Assistance: Special care and assistance are provided by the airline on-board as well as at the airport to senior
passengers traveling alone, expectant mothers, passengers with restricted mobility, and passengers with special hearing or visual
needs, families with children or infants, and unaccompanied minors.
Q. Does Hainan Airlines send out email and SMS about flight status?
A. No, it does not.
Q. What happens if I don't receive an email or SMS text alert on my flight status?
A. Get in touch with Hainan Airlines through one of the following ways:
• Contact the Hainan Headquarters at +86-898-95339.
• Get in touch with Hainan Airlines through their social web pages of