Hawaiian Airlines Flight Status
About Hawaiian Airlines
Hawaiian Airlines, owned by Hawaiian Holdings Inc., is the largest and longest-serving airline in Hawaii and the 8th largest commercial airline across the U.S. It was established on January 30, 1929 and its fleet included a Bellanca monoplane and two 8-seater Sikorsky aircraft. Its main hub is located at the Honolulu International Airport. Over the years, the airline has introduced non-stop daily services to several destinations across the world including Seoul-Incheon International Airport, Kansai International Airport, and John F. Kennedy International Airport. The airline’s fleet comprises of some of the best aircrafts, such as Airbus A330, Boeing B767, and ATR 42-500. Hawaiian Airlines has received many awards including the 2016 Best Airline Staff-North America at the Skytrax World Airline Awards and the 2017 Best U.S. Airlines at the TRAVEL + LEISURE's World's Best Awards.
Why should you choose Hawaiian Airlines?
Hawaiian Airlines' Premium Cabin offers flat premium bedding with a unique cabin design inspired by Hawaii’s natural beauty. Passengers can bid for an upgrade and fly in First Class. The First-Class passenger facilities include priority pre-boarding, unlimited in-flight beverage service, and priority pre-boarding.
The airline offers complimentary Island-inspired meals and signature beverages by On The Rocks Premium Cocktails. On-board entertainment options include movies on demand, television programs, and games. Airline’s Hana Hou! Magazine offers an insight into the Hawaiian culture and life to the passengers. Pau Hana Cart on domestic flights and selected international routes allows passengers to buy Hawaiian snacks and unique Island gifts. You can also enjoy Duty Free In-Flight Shopping for unique items.
How do you check flight status for Hawaiian Airlines?
To check the status of any Hawaiian Airlines flight, log on to the official website of Hawaiian Airlines https://www.hawaiianairlines.com/.
• Select Flight Status from the Airline’s homepage.
• You need to enter either flight number or route and select the departure date.
• Information showing Flight Number, Scheduled Departure/Estimated Departure, and Scheduled Arrival/Estimated Arrival will be displayed.
What does Hawaiian Airlines do in case of flight cancellation?
In case of a canceled flight, Hawaiian Airlines provides adequate compensation in cash and kind to its passengers. Some of these include the following:
• Rerouting to the pre-decided destination through some other flight as indicated by Hawaiian Airlines, depending on the availability of seats and the day you wish to fly.
• Amenities such as hotel rooms, meals, and local ground transportation in case of delayed flight.
Key routes of Hawaiian Airlines
Honolulu to Brisbane, Honolulu to Auckland, Honolulu to Beijing, and Honolulu to Seoul are some of the key routes of Hawaiian Airlines.
What are the benefits of booking with Hawaiian Airlines?
Amongst the host of benefits offered by Hawaiian Airlines to make the journey convenient for travelers of all ages, here are some of the significant ones:
• Hawaiian Airlines World Elite MasterCard and Business MasterCard offer several advantages to its members, such as 35,000 Bonus Miles, Complimentary Checked Bag, and special discounts.
• Special support for passengers with disabilities and for those traveling with an infant or child.
• Passengers can check-in at the airport or through computer or a smartphone.
• Travelers can relax at the partner airline lounges at various Hawaiian Airlines’ international destinations.
Q. Does Hawaiian Airlines send out email and SMS about flight status?
A. No. Flight status of Hawaiian Airlines must be checked online. For detailed information, you can visit the flight status page (https://www.hawaiianairlines.com/) of the official website and enter your flight number to know the status of your flight.
Q. When will I receive flight status alert messages, and how many?
A. You must keep yourself updated about flight status online, on the official website of Hawaiian Airlines (https://www.hawaiianairlines.com/).
Q. What information will Air France flight status alert contain?
A. The information online will contain Flight Number, Scheduled Departure/Estimated Departure, and Scheduled Arrival/Estimated Arrival.
Q. What happens if I don't receive an email or SMS text alert on my flight status?
A. In case you don’t receive an email or an SMS alert on your flight status, you can get in touch with Hawaiian Airlines through one of the following ways:
• Contact their 24/7 call center on their customer care number: 1-800-367-5320.
• Get in touch with Hawaiian Airlines through email at https://www.hawaiianairlines.com/contact-us/email.