Hop Airline Flight Status
About Hop Airline
Air France operates regional flights under the brand name Societe Hop! that came into existence in December 2012. Hop! commenced operations on March 31, 2013. The airlines that operate under Hop! are Airlinair, Regional, and Brit Air, with flights to 50 French and European destinations. Hop! has its hubs at the Lyon-Saint-Exupery Airport in Lyon, France and the Paris Orly Airport in Paris, France.
Why should you choose Hop Airline?
Hop Airline is a low-cost carrier offering affordable fares. The Hop! crew accompanies kids and takes care of unaccompanied children aged between 4 and 15 years, providing specific services throughout the flight. Passengers can travel with infants on their lap free-of-charge on domestic flights and are entitled to 90% discount on European flights. Seats for infants can also be booked at infant fee charges. Special assistance is provided through check-in, etc. to passengers with disabilities. Hop! offers snacks and beverages on short-distance flights.
How do you check flight status for Hop Airline?
To check the flight status of Hop, log on to the official website www.hop.com/en/
• Click on the ‘Flight Follow-up’ tab on the homepage of the website.
• Enter the departure date and flight number.
• Click on ‘Hop!’.
You will be redirected to the flight status page.
What does the airline do in case of flight cancellation?
If your flight gets canceled, you can choose one of the following services.
• Rerouting to your destination under comparable transport conditions with the next immediate flight or on a later date.
• Reimbursement for the parts of the journey that were not made or if you do not wish to travel as per your initial plans and wish to return to your first point of departure.
Additionally, the following services are offered free-of-charge.
• Meals, snacks, and/or refreshments depending on your waiting time.
• Hotel accommodation if necessary.
• 2 phone calls, faxes, or emails.
Passengers are entitled to compensation (by check, bank transfer, or non-credit voucher) as a result of flight cancellations, except if
• they are informed 2 weeks before the flight cancellation.
• they are informed 2 weeks and 7 days before the scheduled departure and offered an alternative flight that would allow them to depart 2 hours earlier than the original flight and arrive less than 4 hours after the original arrival time.
• they are informed at least 7 days prior to the scheduled departure and offered an alternative flight that would enable them to depart an hour earlier than the original departure time and arrive at the destination less than 2 hours after the original arrival time.
Key routes of Hop Airline
Orly to Lorient, Orly to Clermont-Ferrand, Orly to Toulon, Lyon to Paris, and Lyon to Toulouse are some key routes of Hop!.
What are the benefits of booking with Hop Airline?
The many benefits of traveling by Hop! are
• You can purchase the Air France Weekend Card, Youth Pass, and other membership cards and enjoy many benefits such as discounts, low-price weekend tickets, etc.
• With the ’Flying Blue’ loyalty program, you can earn points and redeem them for flight tickets and/or other in-flight and ground services.
• You can do an online check-in 30 hours prior to departure and choose your seat and get your boarding pass.
• Relax and enjoy facilities such as Wi-Fi, food, wine-tasting, etc. at the Hop! lounges at Paris Orly, Bordeaux, and Lyon airports. These lounges can be accessed free-of-cost by Flying Blue’s Gold, Platinum, Club 2000, and Ultimate members. Also, the service is free to connecting passengers traveling in Business and First classes. Silver and Ivory members can get paid-access to the lounges.
• TaxiTender is a transport service that you can book to pick you up for the airport.
• If you are in a hurry and need to travel as early as possible, then, you can opt for Shuttle planes from Paris Orly and Bordeaux airports that operate flights every hour, every 30 minutes at peak time, and up to 25 daily return flights.
• Hop! offers customized services to passengers traveling in groups (10 or more people).
Q. Does Hop! send out email and SMS about flight status?
A. Yes. Hop! sends out SMS, emails, or phone alerts regarding flight status through AF Connect.
Q. When will I receive flight status alert messages, and how many?
A. Flight status alerts are sent out starting from 14 days to 3 hours before the scheduled departure.
Q. What information will Hop! flight status alert contain?
A. Flight status alerts contain information about flight delays, cancellations, or gate changes.
Q. What happens if I don't receive an email or SMS text alert on my flight status?
A. If you do not receive flight status alerts, you can get in touch with Hop! in the following ways:
• You can view the flight status on your mobile phone on m.hop.com.
• Visit www.hop.com/en/contact-us for contact information.