Iberia Airlines Flight Status
About Iberia Airlines
The national airline of Spain, Iberia Airlines has its headquarters in Madrid. Operational since 1927, Iberia Group airlines connects 109 destinations in 39 countries. It also further connects 90 more destinations through code-sharing with other airlines. Iberia Airlines merged with British Airways in April 2010, and now works under the establishment of International Airlines Group (IAG). Both Iberia Airlines and British Airways have kept their identity intact and continue to operate under their old brand names.
Why should you choose Iberia Airlines?
Iberia Airlines strenuously works towards customer satisfaction and aims at offering quality services to its patrons. Be it from onboard shopping or meal menu, Iberia Airlines has carefully crafted everything. You can shop in-flight from a list of 120 products among the biggest brands, offering up to 50% discount. The specially crafted inflight menu serves delicious delicacies from seasonal food, grill, burger, Mediterranean, gourmet, Trattoria, and Classic and Oriental cuisines. Hot drinks, cold beverages, red wine, white wine, and more are served with utter delight. The wine menu is hand-woven by expert oenologists in Spain.
In the entertainment section, more than 65 different movies of every genre features in the system in every month. In addition, more than 105 TV series (Spanish and international), documentaries, travel shows, sports, and more are offered for entertainment. It also offers a wide selection of music, CDs, audiobooks, podcasts, and games for the passengers to indulge in.
How do you check flight status for Iberia Airlines?
To check the status of any Iberia flight, you can simply log on to www.iberia.com
• Click on ‘Your Flights’ tab, and from the drop-down menu select ‘Flight Information’.
• Navigate to ‘Flight Status’ option.
• Either search by ‘Flight Number’ or ‘Origin and Destination’ or ‘Airports’.
• Enter all the required details and click on the search button.
• You will get all the details of your flight, such as time, flight number, and more on your screen.
What does the airline do in case of flight cancelation?
Iberia Airlines provides suitable choices, in case if the flight is cancelled due to any unseen circumstances. Some of the options are as follows:
• Passengers are offered choice of carriage to their final destination either on the same day or on a later date.
• To travel either by the same carrier or by other carrier, subject to availability of seats.
• Reimbursement of the ticket, which will be received within 7 days. If part of the journey has been made, then the amount will be deducted and rest will be refunded.
• Passengers will also be offered free of cost meals, refreshments, 2 telephone calls, telex or fax, or e-mails. If required, they provide suitable accommodation to spend the night in case of long waiting period.
Key routes of Iberia Airlines
Madrid to Barcelona, Madrid to London, Madrid to Paris, and Madrid to Milan are some of the key routes of Iberia Airlines.
What are the benefits of booking with Iberia Airlines?
A plethora of entertainment choices, plush hi-tech cabins, comfortable seats, delicious meals, and best-in-breed services are some of the benefits to fly with Iberia Airlines. Here are a few highlights of the noteworthy benefits:
• Comfortable Seats: Whether it’s Business Plus, Premium Economy, or Economy class, the seats are comfortable and relaxing. In Business Plus, the seat converts into a cozy bed. All the seats in every class comes with a personal touch screen, remote control, headphones, USB port to charge, universal power adapter, and more.
• Wi-Fi and GSM: Stay connected while you fly with the high speed Wi-Fi services offered on long-haul aircrafts.
• Unlimited Entertainment: More than 65 movies in different languages including English, French, Italian, and Portuguese are available to watch on board. A range of classic to modern music, exciting video games, TV series, podcasts, magazines, and several other choices of entertainment are offered on board.
Q. Does Iberia Airlines send out email and SMS about flight status?
A. Iberia Airline informs its passengers with the most accurate and real-time information about flight status via phone call, SMS, and e-mail.
Q. When will I receive flight status alert messages, and how many?
A. You will receive up-to-date flight status alert 24/7 from Iberia Airlines about any changes in flight schedule.
Q. What information will Iberia Airlines flight status alert contain?
A. The status alert will contain the information about any delays, cancelation, or changes in the scheduled routing.
Q. What happens if I don't receive an email or SMS text alert on my flight status?
A. If you do not receive any email or SMS on your flight status, you can get in touch with the airline through the following ways:
• Contact 1-800-772-4642, between 8 AM-12 PM, Monday to Sunday.
• Email at email@example.com for any query.
• Connect 24/7 on Facebook and on Twitter.