Jal Japan Airlines flight status
About Japan Airlines
The JAL Japan Airlines or Japan Airlines is the flag carrier airline of Japan. Founded in August 1951, Japan Airlines is the 2nd largest in Japan and commenced operation in October 1951, serving only domestic routes. The airline’s headquarters is at Shinagawa in Tokyo and its main hubs are the Narita International Airport in Narita and Osaka International Airport in Itami, in Tokyo. Its secondary hub is the Kansai International Airport. Japan Airlines presently serves both domestic and international routes.
Why should you choose Japan Airlines?
Japan Airlines is known for its timeliness, and in 2015, it had the highest on-time performance rate in the world. It offers excellent services common to all travel classes with the lowest possible fares. All the passengers can use Wi-Fi onboard. In-flight entertainment includes video and audio programs, games, and e-books. There is free Wi-fi available on every flight. Delicious meals and beverages (alcoholic and non-alcoholic) are served on the flight; you can pre-book your meals through your travel agents. Amenity kits with a toothbrush, mouthwash, ear plugs, etc., relaxing wear, and slippers are provided to the First Class passengers. You can shop for a variety of duty-free products from the in-flight sales. Duty-free items are also available for pre-booking.
How do you check flight status for Japan Airlines?
You can check the flight status on the official website of JAL Japan www.jal.co.jp
• On the homepage, click on the Domestic navigation bar to check the domestic flight status or click on the International navigation bar to check the status of international flights.
• In both cases stated above, enter the flight information (departure and arrival airports, dates, etc.) and click on the Search For button.
What does the airline do in case of flight cancellation?
Under certain unfortunate conditions, the flight may have to be canceled, delayed, or diverted. Japan Airlines tries to reduce the inconvenience in many ways.
When there are major delays or cancellation, the airline provides accommodation if necessary.
In case of long onboard ground delays, all the passengers are provided food, water, etc. along with medical assistance if required.
Key routes of Japan Airlines
Some key routes of Japan Airlines are Narita to Shanghai, Narita to Fukuoka, Narita to Hong Kong, Itami to Miyazaki, and Itami to Nagasaki.
What are the benefits of booking with Japan Airlines?
The various benefits of flying by Japan Airlines include frequent flyer points, easy check-in services, and access to exclusive lounges.
• Earn points through the frequent flyer program JAL Mileage Bank, on any route. JALCARD members can earn 5000 additional FLY ON points on their first flight.
• Business and First Class flyers can travel with the utmost comfort with extremely comfortable seats, personal entertainment screens, headphones, and many other facilities.
• You get access to airport lounges where you can relax before or after the flight, based on travel class or membership status at many airports around the world. These lounges offer many facilities and services like shower rooms, food, free Wi-Fi, etc. for your comfort and convenience.
• Through web check-in, you can have your boarding pass issued before departure from the JAL website or mobile site.
• Passengers can book seats of their choice by specifying their preference during reservation.
• Passengers with any kind of disability or illness are treated as ‘priority guests’. They are offered services including wheelchairs.
FAQs on JAL Japan Airlines Flight Status :
Q. Does Japan Airlines send out email and SMS about flight status?
A. Yes. Japan Airlines sends out emails about flight status.
Q. When will I receive flight status alert messages, and how many?
A. You will receive emails regarding the flight status on the day of departure or a day before that. Flight status alerts are also sent out when a flight is delayed, canceled, or diverted.
Q. What information will Japan Airlines flight status alert contain?
A. Flight status alerts have information such as the arrival or departure time when the flight resumes service, returns to the departing airport, or diverts to another airport.
Q. What happens if I don't receive an email or SMS text alert on my flight status?
A. In case you do not receive an alert regarding the flight status, you can check the status on the JAL website. You can visit www.jal.co.jp/en/information/#contact to get the customer helpline numbers.