Jetairfly Airlines Flight Status
About Jetairfly Airlines
TUI Fly Belgium, formerly called Jetairfly, is a brand name of TUI Airlines Belgium. It is a Belgian airline and has its headquarters
in Hanover in Germany. The airline has its primary hub at Brussels Airport. It was founded in 2003 and commenced operations in March
2004; it is the second largest Belgian airline company. TUI Fly Belgium operates on 180 routes and currently serves over 100 airports
with 27 aircraft of types Boeing 787-8 Dreamliner, Boeing 767-300ER, Embraer E-Jet E190, etc. The airline served a passenger traffic
of 3.7 million in 2015.
Why should you choose Jetairfly Airlines?
Some of the reasons to fly by TUI Fly Belgium are its excellent in-flight and on-ground services. Fly Deluxe is a personal service
that can be booked at an extra cost for added comfort and luxury. With Fly Deluxe service, the passengers are welcomed onboard with
champagne, served top-quality meals prepared by chefs of the popular JRE restaurants in Europe, are entitled to additional baggage
allowance, and enjoy other provisions.
TUI Fly Belgium’s private land transport service can be booked in advance. It helps you transfer to and from the airport faster with
lower cost. You can shop for tax-free perfumes, cosmetics, jewelry, watches, etc. and buy tax-free snacks and drinks during your
flight, and have them all delivered to your seat. You can order a personalized medical travel kit from TravelPharma and have it
delivered 2 weeks before your flight. The travel kit can be carried as a part of your hand luggage.
How do you check flight status for Jetairfly Airlines?
You can check the flight status of TUI Fly Belgium on the
following website: www.flightstats.com/go/FlightStatus/flightStatusByAirport.do. The flight status can be looked up in 3 ways: by
flight, by airport, and by route.
• To search By Flight, enter the airline name, flight number, and journey date. Click on Search.
• To search By Airport, enter the airport name, departure date, airline name, and time period. Click on Search.
• To search By Route, enter the departure and arrival airports and the journey date. Click on Search.
You will be redirected to the flight status page with details like flight number, departure time, status, etc.
What does the airline do in case of flight cancellation?
If a flight is canceled, the airline offers a
• reimbursement if the passenger refuses to travel by an alternative flight under comparable transport conditions.
• compensation according to the law and rules.
Key routes of Jetairfly Airlines
Brussels to Tenerife, Brussels to Alicante, Brussels to Malaga, and Brussels to Sharm El Sheikh are some key routes of TUI Fly
What are the benefits of booking with Jetairfly Airlines?
TUI Fly Belgium offers plenty of benefits to the passengers with its services.
• If you book the Fly Deluxe service, you can check in from separate check-in desks at Brussels airport. Also, you can have
access to Fast Lane and Priority Lane at Brussels and Charleroi airports, respectively, to reduce your time for waiting and security
• With online check-in facility, you can check in quickly without having to wait in a queue and select your seat in advance.
Online check-in remains open 24 hours to 6 hours before departure.
• You can book a parking spot at low prices in advance at Brussels, Charleroi, Eindhoven, and Schiphol airports, which is open
• Extra baggage can be carried at an additional cost to be paid during booking or check-in.
Q. Does Jetairfly Airlines send out email and SMS about flight status?
A. Yes. The airline sends out updates through email and texts on the contact information that you provide. If
you booked through a travel agency, then the airline informs your travel agent.
Q. When will I receive flight status alert messages, and how many?
A. Flight status alerts are sent out whenever there are known delays and cancellations.
Q. What information will Jetairfly Airlines flight status alert contain?
A. Flight status alerts contain information regarding flight delays, cancellations, and diversions.
Q. What happens if I don't receive an email or SMS text alert on my flight status?
A. If you do not receive flight status alerts, you can call on +32 70 22 00 00 for any queries.
Timing: Monday to Friday- 8 AM to 10 PM, Saturday- 9 AM to 10 PM, Sunday- 10 AM to 10 PM.