Jetblue Airways Flight Status
About Jetblue Airways
Jetblue Airways is a low-cost American
airline. It started operations in 2000 and has its main hub at John F. Kennedy International Airport. In 2016, it served 38.3 million
passengers. Currently, it caters to travelers across 101 destinations with approximately 1,000 daily flights. It has plans of starting about six new routes by 2018. It has been consistently increasing its fleet
base, which stands at 237 in-service aircrafts as of now. For 12 consecutive years, JD Power and Associates has recognized Jetblue as
the top low-cost airline in North America for customer satisfaction.
Why should you choose Jetblue Airways?
Jetblue Airways has received over 180 awards since its inception and it’s not without reason. Guests are offered complementary snacks
and hot and cold beverages on all flights. Alcoholic drinks and protein-packed EatUp boxes are available on a chargeable basis. In
addition, some flights have an EatUp café, where you can buy an assortment of sandwiches and fresh fruits.
Fly-Fi, an in-flight high-speed Wi-Fi service by Amazon, is available on all flights within the US. Enjoy watching your favorite TV
series, sport, or news through Jetblue’s DirectTV, which has adequate variety of channels to keep you engaged. Your children can have
a gala time by tuning in to the kid-friendly channels. In case you are boarding a night flight, Jetblue provides a complementary
snooze kit, apart from giving a refreshing hot towel and some fresh juice before you land in the morning.
How do you check flight status for Jetblue Airways?
To check the status of any Jetblue flight, log on to the official website of Jetblue Airways https://www.Jetblue.com.
• Click on the Flight Status tab on the homepage.
• You can check the status through one of the following options:
By Cities – Enter details under From and To, select the date, and click Check Status.
By Flight number – Enter the flight number, select the date, and click Check Status.
The status of flights between that route on that particular day will be displayed.
What does the airline do in case of flight cancellation?
In case of a canceled flight, Jetblue Airways offers the following options:
• It rebooks passengers to the next available Jetblue flight without any additional cost.
• In case there are no available flights within the following one hour of the previously scheduled departure, Jetblue compensates
travelers in cash on the basis of the number of hours of delay. For instance, a delay of 4 hours equates to a $50 credit for the
• Jetblue gives an option for travelers to rebook their tickets at no extra cost by calling up 1-800-Jetblue (538-2583).
• In case you do not wish to travel on any later flight, the airline refunds the complete amount to you.
Which are the key routes of Jetblue Airways?
New York to Los Angeles, New York to Orlando, and New York to Boston are some of the
key Jetblue routes.
What are the benefits of booking with Jetblue Airways?
If you have booked a ticket on one of the Jetblue flights for the first time, you have made the right choice. And, if you are a repeat
traveler on Jetblue, you already know about the benefits that you get to avail on Jetblue:
• Use Jetblue’s web check-in facilities from 24 hours upto 90 minutes before the scheduled departure. You can also download the
Jetblue mobile app on your smartphones and check-in through that.
• Select a seat in advance or change a seat that you previously selected by logging on to your account in the airline website.
• Avail pre-boarding services, in case you are travelling with an infant.
• Request for special assistance from the Jetblue Airways team, in case you are travelling with a person with limited mobility or
with a person with cognitive disabilities.
Q. Does Jetblue Airways send out email and SMS about flight status?
A. Yes, Jetblue Airways sends out emails, SMS, and voicemail alerts about their flight status on your registered
Q. What information will Jetblue Airways flight status alert contain?
A. The alerts from Jetblue Airways will keep you informed about the departure and arrival timings of your
flight, delay or cancellation of your flight, any diversions in the flight route, and any gate changes that have happened.
Q. What happens if I don't receive an email or SMS text alert on my flight status?
A. In case you do not receive a notification on your flight status, you can get in touch with Jetblue Airways
through one of the following ways:
• Contact Jetblue customer service team on their helpline numbers. Select your preferred location and call up the customer
service representative on the given number.
• Send an email mentioning your travel-related query to the Jetblue customer service team.
In case you shared your email ID with Jetblue and still did not receive a notification, remember to check your spam folder. Also,
crosscheck the contact details on the Jetblue website.