Jetstar Asia Airways Flight Status
About Jetstar Asia Airways
Jetstar Asia Airways, based out of Singapore, is a part of the Jetstar Group, which includes its sister airlines -- Jetstar Airways (Australia and New Zealand), Jetstar Pacific Airlines (Vietnam), and Jetstar Japan. Jetstar Asia caters to the Asian leg of Jetstar Airways, which is a low-cost subsidiary of Qantas Airlines of Australia. Founded in 2004, Jetstar Asia Airways has its hub at Singapore Changi Airport. Boasting of a fleet of 18 A320 aircraft, the airline operates in 22 popular destinations across North and Southeast Asia. It flies from Singapore to 27 cities spanning 12 countries across Asia. It has codeshare agreements with Emirates, Finnair, Qantas, Jet Airways, and SriLankan Airlines, and interline arrangement with a few others.
Jetstar Asia Airways won the Top 10 Airlines by Passenger Carriage - Changi Airline Awards 2007 – 2015, and shared the Jetstar Group award, for Best Low-Cost Carrier in the Asia Pacific in 2014, by aviation industry website AirlineRatings.com.
Why should you choose Jetstar Asia Airways?
Jetstar Asia Airways is committed to making flying accessible to as many people as possible. Hence, they strive to keep their costs down, with low fares and flexible fare options. While booking, you can choose their basic ‘value fare’ (Economy Starter), and then buy extras, called Bundles (Plus, Max, and FlexiBiz), for added features – extra legroom, food options, and Duty-free shopping, and Jetstar merchandise through Vouchers. In-flight entertainment comes with movies, music library, games, and TV, which can be pre-purchased. It comes free for Business travelers.
In Business Class, enjoy continental breakfasts, three-course main meals, gourmet snacks, vintage wines, and Grinders Coffee, onboard. Generous baggage allowance, wide seats, and dedicated check-in area with priority boarding make for smooth travel. With Business Max, lounge access at Qantas Lounges or partner airlines are assured.
How do you check flight status for Jetstar Asia Airways?
To check the flight status of any Jetstar Asia Airways flight, do the following:
• Log on to the official homepage at:
• Therein, on the top-right hand corner, select the drop-down MENU option.
• Select Flight Status.
• On the page that opens, refresh the information in the various fields, such as Flight from City, Flights to City, Date of Flight, and Flight No. (optional). Click on Go.
You will get the flight status, for single or multiple flights.
What does the airline do in case of flight cancelation?
In case of a canceled flight, prior to the day of departure, the airline will:
• Send an alert via Email, SMS, phone-call, or voicemail, to you, or the agent who booked your ticket. The contact details will be accessed from your booking information.
• Make alternate transport arrangements, at no cost, in the next available (or earlier) Jetstar flight, and intimate you about the same, OR,
• Give a refund within 15 business days.
In case of a canceled flight on the day of departure, the airline will intimate you, or your agent, via SMS/phone call/voicemail, and arrange for you to board an alternate flight on Jetstar, or on some other airline, at the earliest, at no additional cost. You are entitled to a refund, otherwise.
Key routes of Jetstar Asia Airways
Singapore to Yangon (Myanmar), Singapore to Phnom Penh (Cambodia), Singapore to Penang (Malaysia), Singapore to Pekanbaru (Indonesia), Singapore to Osaka (Japan), Singapore to Manila (Philippines), Singapore to Hong Kong, Singapore to Hangzhou (China), and Singapore to Darwin (Australia), are some of the key routes of Jetstar Asia Airways.
What are the benefits of booking with Jetstar Asia Airways?
Jetstar Asia Airways offers the following benefits to its patrons:
• While booking online, you can buy optional extras called Bundles, which include extra baggage, menu upgrades, or vouchers, seat selection with extra leg-room, or upfront seats, and Comfort Packs (amenity kit).
• With Price Beat Guarantee, the airline offers a 10% lower fare, on comparable flight fares on other airlines, on the same route. You can access this facility online, with some conditions, at: http://www.jetstar.com/sg/en/price-beat-guarantee.
• Online check-in is available for most bookings, except when travelling with infants; Jetstar Group bookings, when requiring special assistance; or with outstanding dues. On certain Jetstar Asia (3K) flights, you are allowed kiosk check-in (with printing of boarding pass), in-town check-in (Hong Kong), and Singapore Airport Early Check-in.
Q. What happens if I don't receive an email or SMS text alert on my flight status?
A. You can contact Jetstar via a free Skype call, or call any of their nos. at the following link on their website: http://www.jetstar.com/sg/en/contact-us/contact-numbers