Jetstar Airways Flight Status
About Jetstar Airways
Jetstar Airways is an Australian low-cost airline with headquarters located in Melbourne. Jetstar has a fleet of Airbus A320 and Boeing 787 with domestic, regional, and international services. Jetstar is the first Australian airline to allow customers selection of their seat while booking. Jetstar Airlines has code-sharing agreements with American Airlines, Emirates, Japan Airlines, Jin Air, and LATAM Chile. Jetstar Airlines also won the Best Low-Cost Airline - Australia/Pacific 2013, 2012, and 2011. Jetstar has a commitment to protect the environment and therefore has a fuel-efficient aircraft fleet.
Why should you choose Jetstar Airways?
Jetstar allows 7 kg of cabin baggage allowance with the regular fare (14 kg for business class). The airline also allows a purchase of additional checked baggage from 15 kg up to 40 kg. A scrumptious food and drinks menu with a separate kids menu, and an activity pack provided during the flight (to be purchased on board), will enhance the experience of flying. In-flight entertainment includes shows, games, music, and movies to keep you busy during the flight. Jetstar also provides a comfort pack that contains a large list of items including inflatable neck support pillow, lip balm and hand cream from Zenology cosmetics, toothbrush and paste, earplugs and eye mask, socks, Jetstar pen, and a blanket; all for a small charge. In-flight shopping will lighten your journey; Jetstar provides a wide range of items to shop including fragrances, electronics, jewelry, liquor, watches, and kids and gifts. The Jetstar lounge is a perfect place to relax before a flight; with food, drinks, bar service and Wi-Fi.
How do you check flight status for Jetstar Airways?
1. Go to the Jetstar website www.jetstar.com.
2. Click on the Flight status option.
3. Enter the following information:
• Enter the origin in the ‘flight from city’ column and destination in the ‘flight to the city’ column.
• Enter the date of flight and the flight number (optional).
4. Click on Go.
The status of all relevant flights for the selected criteria are displayed.
What does Jetstar Airways do in case of flight cancellation?
The customer would be contacted via email, SMS and/or call and will be informed about the situation and their further options.
Arrange the next available alternative to reach the destination, usually Jetstar flights after or before the booked flight.
Which are the key routes of Jetstar Airways?
Sydney to Auckland, Bali to Sydney, Melbourne to Sydney, Bangkok to Melbourne, Bangkok to Hanoi, Bangkok to Ho Chi Minh City, and Perth to Bali are some of the popular routes of Jetstar Airways.
What are the benefits of booking with Jetstar Airways?
• The popular Price Beat Guarantee: If any other airline provides a flight at a lower price than Jetstar; they will beat that by 10% (conditions apply).
• Infant travelers’ pram, stroller, portable cot, and high chair will be considered as checked baggage without any cost. These items shall also not be considered as an oversized baggage (which is subjected to additional payment).
• Innovative payment options are acceptable at Jetstar Airways.
• Jetstar offers interlink and codeshare flights and thereby ensure a hassle-free journey via connecting flights.
• Jetstar incorporates special group fares; with group booking also enjoy the advantage of Stress-free payment (deposit is paid first; final balance is collected later). Jetstar Airways also allow changing the names of the expected travelers at no extra charge, prior to 24 hours before departure in case of a group booking.
• Jetstar follows a quick refund policy, with refund transferred to your account within 15 business days of approval.
Q. Does Jetstar Airways send out email and SMS about flight status?
A. Yes. Jetstar does send email and SMS to the provided contact details.
Q. When will I receive flight status alert messages, and how many?
A. Alert messages are sent if the flight is delayed more than 45 minutes to the actual flight departure time.
Q. What information will the Jetstar Airways alert messages contain?
A. Jetstar will inform you about the delay or cancellation. Jetstar will also send you the details of the next arranged flight.
Q. What happens if I don’t receive an email or text alert on my flight status?
A. Customer care service is provided throughout the year with each customer care center having a decision maker. http://www.jetstar.com/us/en/contact-us/delayed-cancelled-rescheduled-flights is the link to the webpage that provides the contact numbers to your respective countries. You can also get in touch with Jetstar Airways through social media handles like Twitter , or Facebook .