Jetstar Pacific Airlines Flight Status
About Jetstar Pacific Airlines
Founded in December 1990 as Pacific Airlines, Jetstar Pacific Airlines commenced operations since April 1991. It changed its name to Jetstar Pacific Airlines in
May 2008 and has been operating as a part of Vietnam Airlines Company Limited since 2012. It’s the first low-cost airline of Vietnam
and has its headquarters at Tan Binh District, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam. With a fleet-size of 14 aircrafts, the airline operates more
than 40 daily scheduled domestic and international flights to over 18 destinations from its hub at Tan Son Nhat International
Airport, Ho Chi Minh City. It also provides charter flights to several locations across countries, on request.
Why should you choose Jetstar Pacific Airlines?
Jetstar Pacific Airlines offers various facilities to its passengers for a memorable journey. The airline mainly operates low-cost
flights and the well-trained cabin staff serves the passengers with warm hospitality. Jetstar Pacific Airlines provides comfortable
seats for the passengers. You can avail the famous in-flight magazine and order food and drinks onboard.
How do you check flight status for Jetstar Pacific Airlines?
To check the flight status of Jetstar Pacific Airlines, go to its official website at http://booknow.jetstar.com/FlifoSearch.aspx.
• Input the departure and destination city.
• Select the date of the journey.
• Input the flight number (Optional).
• Click on Go to know the real-time flight information of your flight.
What does the airline do in case of flight cancellation?
In cases of flight cancellation by the airline, Jetstar Pacific Airlines provides all the necessary assistance required as per its
regulations. Some of them include:
• Rebook the passengers in the earliest scheduled carriers without any additional cost.
• Provide complete refund in cases of ticket cancellation by the passenger.
• Arrange accommodation and meals as per the requirement, when the waiting period is more.
Key routes of Jetstar Pacific Airlines
Ho Chi Minh City to Hanoi, Ho Chi Minh City to Bangkok, Ho Chi Minh City to Singapore, and Ho Chi Minh City to Da Nang are some of the
key routes of Jetstar Pacific Airlines.
What are the benefits of booking with Jetstar Pacific Airlines?
Jetstar Pacific Airlines provide various facilities to its passengers. Some of the facilities include:
• Web check-in: Online check-in can be done for most of the domestic flights of Jetstar Pacific Airlines. Check the routes for which online check-in is permitted. This
facility allows you to check-in online from wherever you are, select seats, and print a boarding pass from 2 days to one hour before
• Frequent Flyer Program: Jetstar Pacific Airlines has teamed up with several frequent flyer programs, such as Qantas Frequent
Flyer, Emirates Skywards, JAL Mileage Bank, and Lotusmiles of Vietnam Airlines. The loyalty programs help you earn
points with every purchase of tickets with the airline or its partner airlines, which can be redeemed for free tickets and many other
• Group Booking: Passengers travelling in groups consisting of 10 or more passengers are eligible for special fares by the
airline. They are also provided with several extra services, such as special baggage allowance and option to change names of the
members up to 24 hours prior to flying.
• Lounge Services: The lounges offer various facilities to relax and refresh at the airport. The services at the lounges include
internet access, bar services, a range of food and beverages, reading materials, and large spaces for business meetings.
Q. Does Jetstar Pacific Airlines send out email and SMS about flight status?
A. Yes, Jetstar Pacific Airlines sends out free emails and SMS alerts about the status of their flights.
Q. When will I receive flight status alert messages, and how many?
A. Jetstar Pacific Airlines notifies the passengers about any change in the original flight schedules.
Q. What information will Jetstar Pacific Airlines flight status alert contain?
A. The alerts from Jetstar Pacific Airlines will keep you informed about any delay in your flight, cancellation
of your flight, or any other change in the original flight schedule.
Q. What happens if I don't receive an email or SMS text alert on my flight status?
A. In case you do not receive an email or an SMS alert on your flight status, get in touch with Jetstar Pacific Airlines through one of the following ways:
• Call the customer care numbers at 1900 1550, +84 8 35473550, +84 8 62878550, or (613) 9645 5999, 24 hours a day and all days of
• Email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Get in touch with Jetstar Pacific Airlines through social media pages , on Facebook or on Twitter.