Kenya Airways Flight Status
About Kenya Airways
Kenya Airways is the main airlines of Kenya. Founded in 1977, this airline has its main hub at Jomo Kenyatta International Airport. In January 2013, Kenya Airways was considered one of the leading operators in Sub Saharan region. It became a full member of the Sky Team in June 2010. According to the seat capacity, it was ranked fourth among the top ten African airlines. It has been awarded four years in a row as Africa’s leading business class.
Why should you choose Kenya Airways?
Kenya Airways provides low-cost flying options to travelers through its Jambojet flights. The airways provide delicious meals to all its travelers. Special meals can be ordered 24 hours in advance if you have any dietary or religious needs. The in-flight entertainment makes sure that the passengers have a good time. Msafiri, the official magazine is also distributed. The KQ app can be downloaded which gives a host of benefits to make travels easy, such as flight status, schedule, seat booking, and many more.
Travelers in Kenya Airways business class enjoys special attention, comfortable seats, special meals, and access to a luxurious lounge at Nairobi Airport with state of the art décor and rainforest ambience.
How do you check flight status for Kenya Airways?
To check the status of any Kenya Airways flight, log on to the official website of Kenya Airways https://www.kenya-airways.com.
• Choose the country from where you are travelling .
• Click on the Prepare For Travel tab and navigate to Flight Status.
• Enter the Departure and Destination city, flight number and the date of the flight and click Search button.
• The scheduled arrival and departure times will be displayed on your screen.
What should you do in case of flight cancellation?
In case of flight cancellations, Kenya Airways will do the following:
• The passengers will be notified as soon as possible according to the contacts provided during booking.
• The travelers will be booked in the next available Kenya Airways flight or any alternative airline to the destination city as shown in the ticket. If the fare charges of the rerouted flight are lower than the price paid, then the difference shall be refunded.
• Essential services such as accommodation, ground transportation, and meals shall be provided during wait time.
• If the passengers do not wish to travel, they can also get a refund.
Key routes of Kenya Airways
Nairobi to Bombay, Nairobi to Rome, and Nairobi to London are some of the key routes of Kenya Airways.
What are the benefits of booking with Kenya Airways?
Amongst the host of benefits offered by Kenya Airways to make the journey convenient for travelers of all ages, here are some of the significant ones:
• Child-friendly amenities - For people travelling with kids, the staff provides special service to make their journey enjoyable. Baby cots can be requested for infants on board.
• Special meals – Special meals can be requested for those with special dietary or religious needs.
• Seat selection – Travelers can opt to book their seats in advance during online check in. Passengers can also give a preference for their seats well in advance by logging on to the website.
• Lounges for relaxation – Kenya airport offers lounge facilities at the Nairobi Airport. The lounges give the passengers an experience of a rainforest ambience.
Q. Does Kenya Airways send out email and SMS about flight status?
A. Kenya Airways do not send out email and SMS. Passengers can download the KQ app which has all the information.
Q. When will I receive flight status alert messages, and how many?
A. Flight schedules can be checked on the app or on the website.
Q. What information will Kenya Airways flight status alert contain?
A. The KQ app has all the flight information which is required for travelling, including flight status and schedule.
Q. What happens if I don't receive an email or SMS text alert on my flight status?
A. In case you do not receive an email or an SMS alert on your flight status, you can get in touch with Kenya Airways through one of the following ways:
• Contact their Web Support throughout the week from 6:00 AM to 10:00 PM on their helpline number: +91-22-66859335/336/344/345
• Get in touch with Kenya Airways through social media on their Facebook page or on Twitter. Their teams are available 24/7 to help travelers with any travel-related query.