Korean Air Flight Status
About Korean Air
Korean Air is the largest airline of South Korea in terms of international flights, international destinations, and fleet size. It started its operations in 1962 as Korean Air Lines to replace Korean National Airlines. The headquarters are in Seoul, South Korea. Korean Air is a member of the SkyTeam airline alliance. It is also among the top 20 airlines in the world, based on the volume of passengers. Korean Air’s logo features a stylized Taegeuk design. Their international hub is at Incheon International Airport. It serves 114 international destinations, in 50 countries, on 6 continents, and its flight options include First Class, Business Class, and Economy Class.
Why should you choose Korean Air?
Korean Air has many entertainment options like games, short features, music, and movies, which you can watch on your personal monitor. They also have an in-flight publication that showcases some of the most beautiful and breathtaking places in Korea. You get to choose from their vast movie categories comprising Asian, Hollywood, and European movies.
Korean Air offers you an array of mouth-watering delicacies. The services differ based on the class you fly. The meals include a main course, appetizers, side dishes, and desserts. They also offer quality champagne and wine based on the destination and class chosen by the passenger.
Korean Air has flat seat options with ample leg space that give you both privacy and comfort. It offers 180-degree full flat seats, which are especially helpful for long duration flights. You can adjust your seat with the simple touch of a button. Special meals are provided based on health, allergies one may have, age, religious needs, and so on.
How do you check flight status for Korean Air?
To check the status of Korean Air flight, log on to the official website of Korean Air website https://www.koreanair.com/global/en.html
• On the home page, click on Flight Status & Schedule, next to Check-In.
• You have the option to check the status either by Route, or by Flight No.
• Enter the details based on the option you select, fill in the date of the flight, and click Search.
• The scheduled arrival and departure times of the selected route or flight no, are displayed on your screen.
What does the airline do in case of flight cancellation?
Korean Air informs and compensates passengers for the inconvenience caused due to cancellation. Some of these include:
• They notify you of the change within 30 minutes after receiving the information through your specified mode of communication.
• If a rebooking is required, Korean Air accommodates you on the next available flight in which seats in the same class are available.
• If you do not wish to use another flight, Korean Air will refund your ticket cost once you submit a refund request, based on certain terms and conditions.
• In case you need to stay overnight because of a cancellation, Korean Air provides hotel accommodations at their associated hotels.
Key routes of Korean Air
Korean Air’s key routes include Seoul to Hong Kong, Seoul to Bangkok, Seoul to Osaka, and Seoul to Shanghai are some of the key routes.
What are the benefits of booking with Korean Air?
• Korean Air redefines luxury, aiming to give you a memorable stay if a stylish fashion.
• Handicap restrooms: Restrooms are especially designed for handicap passengers to ensure that everyone on the flight has a comfortable journey.
• Power outlets in the seats enable charging of laptops, iPad, or any other devices you might be carrying.
• You get amenity kits filled with luxurious items, like branded cosmetics, extracts of wine, lip balm, and more.
• They provide unaccompanied passenger service for children ages 5 through 11 who will be travelling alone.
• The KAL Lounges are available for First Class and Prestige Class passengers, or if you have SKYPASS or SkyTeam memberships.
• Mood lighting: The lighting setup is done in such a way that it changes with the activity aboard the flight.
Q. Does Korean air airline send out email and SMS about flight status?
A. Yes, you can receive SMS alerts about flight status. Just make sure you include your e-mail and mobile number while booking the flight.
Q. When will I receive flight status alert messages, and how many?
A. You will get flight status alerts for flight cancellation, flight schedule change, or a flight diversion.
Q. What information will Korean Air airline flight status alert contain?
A. A flight status alert contains details of a cancellation, flight delay, or a flight diversion.
Q. What happens if I don't receive an email or SMS text alert on my flight status?
A. If you do not receive alerts, contact the customer care;
Helplines of different locations are available at:
• Connect on Facebook
• Connect on Twitter
• Connect on Google+.