LAM Mozambique Airlines Flight Status
About LAM Mozambique Airlines
LAM (Linhas Aéreas de Moçambique) Mozambique Airlines is Mozambique’s flag carrier based in its capital city Maputo and has its hub at Maputo International Airport. The airline was founded in 1936 as Direcção de Exploração de Transportes Aéreos (DETA) and was renamed as LAM Mozambique Airlines in 1980 following restructuring. The government of Mozambique with 91 per cent shares is the major shareholder in the company. The airline has scheduled operations in the southern African region.
Why should you choose LAM Mozambique Airlines?
• The airline offers executive/business class cabin catering to business travelers, with many benefits. Some of the facilities include comfortable and reclining seats in the front queues with ample leg room, access to Flamingo Lounge rooms at different airports with drinks, snacks and an array of international newspapers and magazines to choose from, exclusive check-in, preferential boarding, baggage allowance of 30 kg in domestic flights and 40 kg in regional and international flights, accumulation and redemption of air miles, and freshly prepared and healthy inflight meals with champagne and complimentary wine.
• The airline offers economy class cabin with an airy and spacious environment, comfortable and reclining seats, excellent service and hospitality, high quality inflight meals, and special attention provided to families with infants and children.
• The airline provides a kit containing a cushion and a blanket in all its long-haul flights in both the cabin classes and flights of 4 hours in business class.
• The airline’s inflight magazine is Indico.
How do you check flight status for LAM Mozambique Airlines?
• Flight status can be checked using Flight Stats, by entering the flight number, the airport, or the routes.
• For the By Flight option, enter the Airline name, flight number, and departure date. Click on Search. The arrival time, departure time, and arrival gate number will be displayed.
• For the By Airport option, enter the Airport name, date, and time period. Click on Search. The destination, airline name, departure time, and status of the airline will be displayed.
• For the By Route option, enter the departure airport, arrival airport name, and date. Click on Search. The airline name, departure time, arrival time, and status of the airline will be displayed.
What does the airline do in case of flight cancelation?
The airline will accommodate the passenger in the next available flight.
Which are the key routes of LAM Mozambique Airlines?
The airline operates flights to 15 destinations with Maputo to Beira, Pemba, and Nampula as key routes in the domestic sector and Maputo to Johannesburg in the international sector.
What are the benefits of booking with LAM Mozambique Airlines?
• The airline provides online check-in facility.
• There are a host of advantages if you purchase tickets using the Flamingo Visa Card including free credit up to 40 days, access to Flamingo Lounge rooms at airports, accumulation of air miles on its frequent flyer program Flamingo Club, and luggage supplement.
• LAM's Flamingo Lounge rooms at airports can be accessed by executive/business class passengers and those holding Flamingo Plus or Visa Gold cards, and avail services such as Wi-Fi internet, food and drinks, and magazines and newspapers.
• The airline offers a choice of hotels worldwide and is in partnership with TSG Hotels.
• The airline offers car rentals and is in partnership with rentalcars.com.
Q. What happens if I don't receive an email or SMS text alert on my flight status?
A. You can contact the airline team through the following ways:
• You can visit the local office or counter of the airline in the city or at the airport.
• You can contact the LAM Call Center, through the numbers: +258 21 46 88 00 or 82 147/84 147
Communicate with the airline through social media on their Facebook page or on Twitter.