Lanecuador Aerolane SA Airlines Flight Status
About LATAM Ecuador
Lanecuador Aerolane SA or LATAM Ecuador is a subsidiary of LATAM Airlines. Formerly called LAN Ecuador, LATAM Ecuador was founded in
2002 and has its hubs at the Mariscal Sucre International Airport and the José Joaquín de Olmedo International
Airport in Quito and Guayaquil, in Ecuador respectively. The airline has a fleet size of 6. It has a code-sharing agreement
with American Airlines and Iberia.
Why should you choose LATAM Ecuador?
LATAM Ecuador takes care of the needs of the passengers with special requirements. Aged passengers and passengers with reduced
mobility are provided wheelchairs, special check-ins, priority baggage pick-up, and medical services. Special assistance and facilities are offered to
unaccompanied children or children traveling alone, passengers traveling with infants and children, and pregnant women. LATAM Ecuador
has special menus for children, meals for the diabetic, and diet meals that can be requested if required.
LATAM Ecuador has many options for in-flight entertainment. The LATAM Entertainment App can be downloaded to enjoy a large collection
of TV series, movies, and children’s programs on your journey by connecting to the Wi-Fi. LATAM Ecuador allows you to shop while on
your flight. You can buy perfumes, cosmetics, and many other items from the On-board Sales catalog of LATAM. Besides this, the airline
offers additional comfort, facilities, and luxury to the passengers traveling in the First and Business travel classes.
How do you check flight status for LATAM Ecuador?
Log on to the official website www.latam.com to check the flight status. You can check the status of the flight either by flight number or by flight route.
• On the homepage, click on the Flight Status section.
• To check the flight status by flight number, enter the flight number and select the date of departure. Click on ‘View Flight
• To check the flight status by route, enter the departure and arrival airports and select the departure date. Click on ‘View
You shall be redirected to the page displaying the flight status.
What does the airline do in case of flight cancellation?
If there are any changes in the flight schedule or a flight is canceled, the airline offers help to the passengers in many ways to ensure that
no further inconvenience is caused.
• The airline will arrange accommodation for the passengers on the immediate next flight, provided seats are available.
• Passengers are offered food and accommodation depending on the waiting time. The airport personnel can help them find
accommodation when necessary, subject to availability.
• If flights are canceled due to unforeseen situations, then the airline arranges another seat for you in the next connecting
flight under comparable transport conditions. Accommodation and food are not provided by the airline in such cases.
Key routes of LATAM Ecuador
Some key routes of LATAM Ecuador are Guayaquil to Quito, Guayaquil to Miami, Guayaquil to Lima, and Guayaquil to Santiago.
What are the benefits of booking with LATAM Ecuador?
The various benefits of flying by LATAM Ecuador are as listed below:
• You can check in online from the official website and avoid standing in lengthy check-in queues at the airport.
• Online group check-in is available to passengers with e-tickets. This can be done 48 hours to 2 hours before the
• You can join the frequent flyer program LATAM Pass and earn miles and enjoy other benefits. By registering with LATAM
Fidelidade, you can earn points when you travel with the partner airlines of LATAM.
Q. Does LATAM Ecuador send out email and SMS about flight status?
A. Yes. LATAM Ecuador informs the passengers about flight status through emails, SMS, and/or automated phone
Q. When will I receive flight status alert messages, and how many?
A. The passengers are notified when a flight is canceled, early, delayed, or diverted.
Q. What information will LATAM Ecuador flight status alert contain?
A. Flight status alerts contain information about the delay length, cancellation, and/or the estimated departure
Q. What happens if I don't receive an email or SMS text alert on my flight status?
A. If you do not receive flight status alerts, you can get in touch with the airline in the following
• Log on to the website or mobile site of LATAM Airlines.
• Call on 6005262000 for any queries regarding the flight status.