Lao Airlines Flight Status
About Lao Airlines
Founded in 1976 as the Civil Aviation Company, Lao Airlines became Lao Aviation in 1976 and was re-branded to become Lao Airlines in
2003. It is the national airline of Laos. It has its headquarters at the Wattay International Airport in Vientiane.
Presently, the airline has a fleet size of 11 and operates flights to 12 international destinations like China, Thailand, and Vietnam
and 6 destinations within Lao PDR. The fleet of Lao Airlines consists of Airbus A320-200, ATR 72-500, and ATR 72-600 aircraft. In June 2015, the airline received
the ISO9001 award for its in-flight services.
Why should you choose Lao Airlines?
Lao Airlines offers excellent, award-winning services to the passengers during their flight. The airline provides vegetarian food on
request. The passengers must inform the airline about their food preferences at least 48 hours before the flight. Apart from the usual
baggage, the passengers are allowed to carry stuff like walking sticks, an umbrella, infant food and bassinet, and a fully collapsible
How do you check flight status for Lao Airlines?
To check the flight status of Lao Airlines, log on to www.flightstats.com/go/FlightStatus/flightStatusByAirport.do. You can look for
the flight status in 3 ways: by flight, by airport, and by route.
• To search By Flight, enter the airline name, flight number, and journey date and click on Search.
• To search By Airport, enter the airport name, departure date, airline name, and time period and click on Search.
• To search By Route, enter the departure and arrival airports and the journey date. Click on Search to get your flight status.
Key routes of Lao Airlines
Some key routes of Lao Airlines are Vientiane to Luang Prabang, Vientiane to Bangkok, Vientiane to Hanoi, and Vientiane to
What are the benefits of booking with Lao Airlines?
Traveling by Lao Airlines offers many benefits. Some of them are:
• Being a member of Lao Airlines’ frequent flyer program Champa Muang Lao can earn you miles that you can redeem to purchase
plane tickets in the future, to upgrade the travel class and to get a bigger baggage allowance.
• You can purchase a Gold or Silver card with the frequent flyer program. Gold Card members have benefits like priority check-in, priority boarding, access to business lounges, and an additional baggage allowance of 10 kg. Silver
Card members have an extra baggage allowance of 5 kg.
Q. What happens if I don't receive an email or SMS text alert on my flight status?
A. You can get in touch with the airline in the following ways:
• Call on the call center number 1626 / 85621 211050 for any queries regarding your flights.
• Log on to www.laoairlines.com/?contentkey=contact for Lao Airlines’ contact information.