LIAT Airlines Flight Status
About LIAT Airlines
LIAT (Leeward Islands Air Transport) is the national carrier of the Leeward Islands in the Caribbean, with headquarters at V. C. Bird
International Airport in Antigua. The airline was founded in October 1956 and operates scheduled regional and domestic flights, cargo
services, and charter flights. It has charter flights to almost 21 regional destinations and cargo services to over 21 territories. It
also has hubs at Grantley Adams International Airport and Barbados and Piarco International Airport. With a fleet-size of 10
aircrafts, the airline operates scheduled inter-island flights to over 17 destinations. The airline currently has partnership with Virgin Atlantic, JetBlue Airways, and PAWA Dominicana.
Why should you choose LIAT Airlines?
LIAT Airlines offers various services to its passengers for a memorable travel. LIAT Airlines offers several booking options, such as
Web Saver, Basic, Regular, Semi Flexible, and Fully Flexible plans as per the flexibility of booking plans, along with special
exemptions to senior passengers and children. The airline provides comfortable seats, a selection of refreshment and beverage options,
and in-flight entertainment. LIAT offers the in-flight magazine ‘Zing’ for onboard entertainment and knowledge regarding a range of
current topics for free, and it can be also carried home by the passengers. The passengers can avail the tea or coffee offered between
5 am and 10.30 am along with several other choices of drinks, soft drinks, and other beverages on request.
How do you check flight status for LIAT Airlines?
The flight status of LIAT Airlines can be checked in the
official website of the airline at https://book.LIAT.com/FlifoSelect.aspx.
• Input the departing and arriving city.
• Select the date of the journey.
• Input the flight number (Optional).
• Click on Find Flight to know the real time flight information of your flight with LIAT Airlines.
What does the airline do in case of flight cancellation?
LIAT Airlines provides all the necessary measures to mitigate any inconvenience caused due to flight cancellations by the airline.
Some of them include:
• Rebook the journey with their scheduled carriers at the earliest.
• Refund the ticket charges if the trip is canceled by the passenger and provide the necessary compensation.
Key routes of LIAT Airlines
Antigua St. Johns to St. Vincet, Antigua St. Johns to Barbados, Antigua St. Johns to Dominica, Antigua St. Johns to Tortola, and
Antigua St. Johns to St. Lucia are some of the popular routes of LIAT Airlines.
What are the benefits of booking with LIAT Airlines?
LIAT Airlines provides a range of benefits to help the passengers have a safe and pleasant travel. Some of them are:
• Web Check-in: The airline provides online check-in facility, where check-in can be done via internet from wherever you are between 24 hours and 2 hours
before the departure time of your flight. This allows sufficient time before reaching the airport and passengers must be in the
airport at least 30 minutes before the departure time.
• Special Assistance: Special assistance onboard and necessary ground support at the airport are provided to unaccompanied
children, visually-impaired passengers, people with illness, incapacitated persons, pregnant women, or other people requiring special
assistance subject to prior arrangement with the airline.
• Infant Services: LIAT Airlines allows infant food for in-flight consumption, infant carrying baskets, bassinets, carrycots, and
child push chair in-flight, free of charge. Special care and assistance in providing hot or cold water and other necessities are also
taken care of by the airline crew.
• LIAT Travel Insurance: LIAT Airlines has selected Travel Guard to provide insurance and coverage assistance to passengers and
their families. Travel emergencies like unexpected weather, flight delays, and lost or stolen luggage are taken care by the airline.
Q. What happens if I don't receive an email or SMS text alert on my flight status?
A. You can contact LIAT Airlines for knowing your flight status through the following ways:
• Contact the toll-free number 1-888-844-LIAT (5428) from most destinations within the Caribbean Region, call at 480-5582 from
Antigua, 1-246 434 5428 from Barbados, and contact at 1-268-480-5601/2 from other countries.
• Email the airline at reservations@LIAT.com.
• Get in touch with LIAT Airlines through their social media pages on Facebook or Twitter .