LOT Polish Airlines Flight Status
About LOT Polish Airlines
LOT Polish Airlines, founded in the year 1929, is a famous airline of Poland and one of the oldest operational flights in the world. With Warsaw Chopin Airport and Tallinn airport as its operating hubs and a fleet size of
54, the airline covers a network of about 83 destinations, serving Asia, Europe, North America, and the Middle East. Known to be as
one of the world’s safest airlines, it also received a number of awards for its excellence. The ‘Global Traveler’ magazine awarded LOT
with the "Best Airline in Eastern Europe" award, consecutively from 2009 to 2010.
Why should you choose LOT Polish Airlines?
The airline takes pride in flying modern aircrafts, with efficient and experienced pilots, promising utmost safety to its passengers.
Enjoy flying with LOT Polish Airlines with top-notch onboard facilities and services. Gourmet meals, drinks, and a variety of dishes
offered onboard ensure that your gastronomic desires are fulfilled, when you are far away from home. Engage yourself in the various
in-flight entertainment options (of different languages and countries) including music, movies, and the ‘Kaleidoscpe’ magazine. LOT
Economy Class, LOT Business Classes and LOT Premium Economy provide utmost comfort and facilities to make your journey a fabulous
How do you check flight status for LOT Polish
To check the status of any LOT Polish Airlines flight, log on to the official website of LOT Polish Airlines http://www.lot.com/pl/en/
and follow these simple steps:
• Go to the Customer Service tab at the top and click on ‘Flight Status’.
• You will be redirected to the ‘Flight Status’ page. Enter the ‘Flight Number’ and travel date in the empty fields. Click on
• It will take you to the next screen wherein the scheduled arrival and departure times for your flight will be
What does the airline do in case of flight cancelation?
In case of a canceled flight, LOT Polish Airlines provides adequate compensation in cash and kind to its passengers. Some of these
• For penalty-free cancelation, you must cancel your tickets within 24 hours of the booking (provided, the booking date was not
seven days prior to the departure date). However, for bookings made via www.lot.com, penalty-free cancelation is valid even if the
booking date was just seven days prior to the departure date (contact LOT customer care).
• You will receive the refund amount for canceled or unused tickets in the form of a bank transfer, a check, or a non-refundable
transportation credit voucher (as per the original payment mode).
• As per availability, you will be transferred to the next available flight for same-day travel. If you have to stay overnight
due to non-availability of seats/flight, you will be provided hotel accommodation and meals for the night.
• In case you are denied boarding due to invalid reasons, you will be booked on the next flight to your destination. If no
flights are available, accommodation and meals will be provided by the airline.
• Additionally, in case of lost baggage, the airline will reimburse any baggage transport fee to the passengers.
Key routes of LOT Polish Airlines
New York to Warsaw, Chicago to Warsaw, Toronto to Tel Aviv, London to Beijing, and Warsaw to Chicago are some of the key routes of LOT Polish Airlines.
What are the benefits of booking with LOT Polish Airlines?
Amongst the host of benefits offered by LOT Polish Airlines, here are some of the significant ones:
• Special assistance – passengers with disabilities/special needs are provided special assistance and care all throughout, with
personal folding wheelchairs, easily accessible lavatories, movable armrests, etc.
• Unaccompanied Minors – Kids between 5 and 12 years of age will be assisted by the flight attendants before, during, and after
the flight. Those from 12 to 17 years of age can travel alone (if so requested by parents/guardians).
• Upper Class Meal - ‘My Premium Menu’ comes with delectable meal options and is made available to Economy Class passengers, on
long-haul flights for specific routes.
• Special equipment – You can carry ski equipment, musical instruments, scuba diving equipment, fishing equipment, etc. as part
of special baggage.
• Lounges – Executive lounges are available at some of the airports for you to relax before your flight.
Seat – You can choose your preferred seat via ‘My Favorite Seat’ service, up to 24 hours prior to departure.
Q. Does LOT Polish Airlines send out email and SMS about flight status?
A. Yes, LOT Polish Airlines sends out SMS texts about the status of their flights.
Q. When will one receive flight status alert messages, and how many?
A. You will receive the alerts by LOT within 30 minutes of receiving information about any change in the
original flight schedules.
Q. What information will LOT Polish Airlines flight status alert contain?
A. The alerts from LOT Polish Airlines will keep you informed about flight delays, cancelation, or
Q. What happens if I don't receive an email or SMS text alert on my flight status?
A. You can get in touch with LOT Polish Airlines via:
• Their Web Support throughout the week from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM on their helpline number: +48 22 577 77 55.
• Through social media on their Facebook page or on Instagram . Their teams are available 24/7 to help travelers with any