Luxair Airlines Flight Status
About Luxair Airlines
Luxair is the flag carrier airline of Luxembourg, a country in Europe, and belongs to the LuxairGroup. It has its headquarters and
primary hub at the Luxembourg Airport in Sandweiler. It operates flights to several destinations in Europe, North Africa, and the
Mediterranean and Middle East countries. With a fleet size of 17, the airline uses Boeing 737 Next Generation and Bombardier Dash 8
aircraft. Luxair is the only commercial airline in Luxembourg and is reported to have handled a passenger traffic of over 1.8 million
in the years 2015 and 2016. It has a code-sharing partnership with other airlines such as Air France, Lufthansa, Hahn Air, and Turkish Airlines.
Why should you choose Luxair Airlines?
With Luxair’s fly CLASSIC tickets, you can travel at the best possible fares on many routes, including Luxembourg-London City,
Luxembourg-Vienna, and Luxembourg-Porto. The food and confectionery served on flights are cooked by professional chefs and bakers
employed by Luxair.
Passengers traveling in Business Class are eligible to priority boarding, extra baggage allowance, and exclusive in-flight meals.
Luxair Eco Cabin, the passengers are offered a sandwich, a pastry, drinks, and newspapers, all free-of-cost. ‘The Lounge by Luxair’,
accessible to VIPs, Business Class passengers, and frequent flyer members, at Luxembourg Airport, is where you can relax and unwind
before or after your flight. The lounge is equipped with facilities such as free Wi-Fi and comfortable chairs. The lounge’s staff
offers snacks, drinks, and newspapers to the guests.
Luxair provides special assistance to the disabled passengers, additional seats for children and passengers with high body mass, and
medical assistance whenever required. Passengers traveling with children can request special meals for them during booking.
How do you check flight status for Luxair Airlines?
Status of Luxair flights can be checked on the official website of Luxair www.luxair.lu.
Click on the ‘Arrivals and Departure’ section on the homepage of the website and you will be redirected to the page displaying the
flight information such as flight number, destination, gate, status, etc.
What does the airline do in case of flight cancellation?
If a flight is canceled, except under unforeseen conditions like bad weather, the passengers reserve the following rights:
• They have a right to reimbursement or can request for rerouting to the destination.
• They have a right to financial compensation.
• The passengers can request a refund if the flight schedule changes are not acceptable to them.
Key routes of Luxair Airlines
Luxembourg to London, Luxembourg to Paris, Luxembourg to Munich, and Luxembourg to Berlin are some key routes of Luxair
What are the benefits of booking with Luxair Airlines?
Luxair offers many benefits to the passengers through its frequent flyer program, travel offers, and other services.
• With flyFLEX, you can rebook your flight up to an hour before the departure without the rebooking and cancellation fee. Booking
flyBUSINESS FLEX tickets will allow you to rebook or cancel without charges and enjoy other additional in-flight and on-ground
• Passengers traveling in Business Class can enjoy benefits such as access to Business lounges, free rebooking and cancellation,
and Fast Lane service through security and check-in.
• Web check-in and mobile check-in are easier and faster ways to check in. The guests can check-in 24 hours before departure
through web check-in and choose their seat in advance.
• Luxair’s flyCLASSIC Youth offers good travel deals to students and travelers up to 24 years of age. They can book cheap tickets
to destinations across Europe.
• Miles & More is Luxair’s frequent flyer program that will earn you points every time you travel and other benefits like lounge
vouchers and discount vouchers. You can redeem your miles on flight tickets, etc.
• Passengers traveling in a group can enjoy personalized services and special prices and offers.
Q. Does Luxair Airlines send out email and SMS about flight status?
A. Luxair informs the passengers about flight delays, cancellations, and schedule changes on the contact
information that they provide during booking.
Q. What happens if I don't receive an email or SMS text alert on my flight status?
• One can also check the flight status.
• Call the customer service center at +352 2456-1 for any queries and information regarding your flights. The service is
available on all days from 8 AM to 10 PM.
• You can contact Luxair by filling the form on the following link: http://www.luxair.lu/cms/page?p=EN,65285