Malindo Airways Flight Status
About Malindo Airways
Malindo Airways is a premium Malaysian
airline, where the name Malindo signifies the cooperative pact between Malaysia and Indonesia. With headquarters in Petaling Jaya
in Malaysia, Malindo Air has hubs at the Kuala Lumpur International Airport and Sultan Abdul Aziz Shah Airport.
Currently, the airline has around 800 weekly flights flying to over 40 destinations worldwide. Malindo Air received the Airline of the
Year (Passenger) 2014 award by KLIA Awards in 2014 and the Asia Pacific Regional Airline of the Year Award in 2016. The airline has a
fleet size of around 43 aircraft and has codeshare agreements with Batik Air and Turkish Airlines. It has so far carried almost 12,000,000 passengers in the year
Why should you choose Malindo Airways?
Malindo Air offers a range of services with its warm Malaysian hospitality to make the journey memorable for its passengers. It offers
the inclusive in-flight magazine called Malindomag that updates you with the happenings of the world. With the collaboration with
Public Bank Bhd, the airline became the first in Malaysia to offer its passengers with the service of using Alipay mobile wallet
services. Passengers are offered a range of refreshment and drink options aboard the flight. Their in-flight entertainment keeps you
engaged with its numerous programs, movies, and games.
The business class of the airline offers you relaxing seats and luxurious services. Free Wi-Fi, three-pin power supply socket, 11.1"
touchscreen that works as a tab and has the latest TV shows and games, specially designed meals by top chefs, and extra baggage
allowance are some of the premium services that make the journey enjoyable in the business class.
How do you check flight status for Malindo Airways?
The flight status of the flights by Malindo Airways can be checked in the official website of the airline at
• Enter the Origin Airport.
• Enter the Destination Airport.
• Enter the Flight Date and the Flight Number.
• Click on Find Flights to know your flight status.
What does the airline do in case of flight cancellation?
In cases of flights being canceled by the airline, benefits and compensation is provided in cash or kind to the passengers. Some of
• Rerouting the passengers to the destination without any extra costs.
• Refund the amount to the passenger in case of cancellation based on fare rules.
Key routes of Malindo Airways
Kuala Lumpur to Bali, Kuala Lumpur to Kota Kinabalu, Kuala Lumpur to Colombo, and Kuala Lumpur to Penang are some of the key routes of Malindo
What are the benefits of booking with Malindo Airways?
Malindo Air provides you a range of services and facilities for a memorable journey. Some of them are:
• Malindo Miles: Malindo Miles is the frequent flyer program of Malindo Air that adds miles to your membership account every time
you fly with the airline. You can redeem the miles collected for a seat upgrade, free tickets, and a host of other rewards and
• Special Assistance: Malindo Air provides special assistance to people with mobility issues, pregnant mothers, health services
and medical support, and assistance to unaccompanied minors and aged passengers. It also provides special care and attention to
infants and children by providing priority boarding, infant seatbelts, and bassinets.
• Lounge Services: Malindo Air provides lounge services to relax and refresh before you fly. Some of the services include
comfortable spaces to relax and work, free Wi-Fi, computers plus fax and photo services for free usage, buffet style refreshments,
shower facilities, and reading material.
Q. What happens if I don't receive an email or SMS text alert on my flight status?
A. In case you do not receive any notification on flight status, reach the airline through any of the following
• Write to the Customer Care at email@example.com.
• Contact the Call Centre at (60)3-7841 5388 from 9 AM to 9 PM.
• Get in touch through the social media pages of Facebook or Twitter .