Middle East Airlines Flight Status
About Middle East Airlines
Middle East Airlines – Air Liban S.A.L.(MEA), launched in 1945, is the flag carrier of Lebanon, and is headquartered at Beirut. Its main hub is located at Rafic Hariri International Airport, the international airport serving Beirut. Middle East Airlines (MEA) operates 20 aircraft to 31 destinations, in Africa, Europe, and the Middle East. It has codeshare agreements with 13 airlines in Europe and the Middle East. MEA is a member of the Arab Air Carriers Organization, and of the Skyteam airline alliance since 2012.
Why should you choose Middle East Airlines?
Middle East Airlines offers Economy, Business, and First Class to the customers. Economy offers a wide range of competitive fares, via their promotional offers. Enjoy refreshments, a light meal, or pre-ordered special meals. Indulge in some duty-free shopping onboard or enjoy the in-flight entertainment options –movies, audio and video on-demand, TV, and games, in long-haul flights.
Enjoy freshly prepared meals aboard MEA flights, which are provided keeping in mind the departure timings, duration of flights, and routes. Delicious selections from Lebanese and European cuisines include brunches on morning flights and main meals at other times, with fruit juices, viennoiseries, hors d'oeuvres, salads, fruits, and desserts. Drinks are complimentary, while special meals, such as Asian vegetarian, Oriental, Child meal, Diabetic, Sea Food, or Fruit Plate can be ordered while booking your ticket.
How do you check flight status for Middle East?
The live flight status of any Middle East flight for the day is continuously upgraded on its website at: https://www.mea.com.lb/english/Plan-and-Book/Flight-schedule
Alternatively, you can check the flight status of any MEA flight at the FlightStats webpage. Do the following:
• Log onto http://www.flightstats.com/go/Home/home.do
• Under Tools, select Flight Status.
• Fill in the relevant information, By Flight, By Airport, or By Route.
• Select Search.
What does the airline do in case of flight cancellation?
In the event of a cancelled flight, for passengers holding a valid reservation aboard MEA (on a ticket fare available to public), and departing from an airport within the European Union, the airline will:
• Re-route your flight: You will be accommodated on the next available flight to your destination.
• Provide care: You will get meals and refreshments, hotel transfer, and hotel accommodation (in case of an overnight stay), and will be allowed to do two short telephone calls / two short faxes / e-mails.
• Refund your ticket within seven days. Refund is also given for that part of your ticket that has not been used or for travel back to your source destination, if you choose to discontinue travel. You can send an email to: MEA-OnlineRefunds@mea.com.lb
• Pay you compensation, unless the cancellation has been announced 14 days prior to the flight, cancellation has been announced within 7-14 days, or the re-routed flight reaches the destination within 2-4 hours of the original flight’s arrival.
Key routes of Middle East
Beirut to London, Beirut to Istanbul, Beirut to Geneva, Beirut to Paris, Beirut to Frankfurt, Beirut to Dubai, Beirut to Lagos, Beirut to Accra, and Beirut to Cpenhagan are some of the key routes of Middle East.
What are the benefits of booking with Middle East?
Middle East has several customer-friendly features that ensure you a hassle-free flight.
Book online at the homepage of the airline, under Book a Trip:
• Online check-in can be done 24 to 3 hours prior to the departure of any flight. It is a simple process and can be done in 3 easy steps at: https://www.mea.com.lb/english/Plan-and-Book/Online-Check-in Type in your E-ticket no., airline code, Flight no., and last name. Select Check-in.
• For travelers requiring special assistance, notify the airline 48 hours prior to travel, via MEA sales offices, E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, or telephone the MEA Call Center: +961 (0)1 629999. Unaccompanied minors from 4 to 15 years will be assisted by the MEA Special Care team, at an additional charge, in the Beirut Airport. Visually impaired travelers can get their guide dog on board. Pets are allowed onboard, as per the country regulations of the destination and departure airports.
• To contact MEAG Special Services at Beirut-Rafic Hariri International Airport, dial +961 (0)1 622773 / 623773 or E-mail: email@example.com
• For convenient online and other services, download the MEA mobile app.
Q. Does Middle East send out email and SMS about flight status?
Q. What happens if I don't receive an email or SMS text alert on my flight status?
A. You can contact the Call Center for help at: 00961 1 629999 or 1330 from any fixed or GSM line/Lebanon. These numbers are available 24/7.