NAM Air Flight Status
About NAM Air
NAM Air is a popular Indonesian
airline that was founded in the year 2013, under its parent company – Sriwijaya Air. With its headquarters in Jakarta, Indonesia and a
fleet size of 12, the airline covers about 21 destinations (all domestic routes and one international route covering Dili).
Soekarno-Hatta International Airport, Juanda International Airport, and Supadio Airport are its major hubs. It is the
first Indonesian airline to fly all its regular flights, with its female flight attendants wearing their hijab. NAM Air takes pride in being a Category 1
airline (the highest status in operational safety), as listed by the Civil Aviation Authority of Indonesia.
Why should you choose NAM Air?
NAM Air provides convenient booking services online and offline, and assists you 24 hours on all days of the week via their efficient
customer support system. Your safety is its major concern and promises you a very safe and amazing flying experience. The onboard
facilities in different flying classes include spacious cabins, ample legroom, extra-comfortable seating, hospitality, delicious
meals, and various entertainment options. You are also offered sweets at the start of the flight, as they want to see a smile on your
face and start your sojourn with a good vibe. Interested passengers can browse through the airline’s On Board Sales catalogue for
special products and goodies and make an order. The crew members will take your order and deliver the products to you at your seat.
You will also be welcomed and assisted by the NAM Air staff on arrival at the airport.
How do you check flight status for NAM Air?
To check the status of any NAM Air flight, go to the link:
%28TR%29+Scoot&flightNumber=&submit=Search+Flight and follow these steps:
• For the ‘By Flight’ option, enter the airline name, flight number, and departure date. Click on Search. The arrival time,
departure time, and arrival gate number will be displayed.
• For the ‘By Airport’ option, enter the airport name, date, and time period. Click on Search. The destination, airline name,
departure time, and status of the airline will be displayed.
• For the ‘By Route’ option, enter the departure airport name, arrival airport name, and date. Click on Search. The airline name,
departure time, arrival time, and status of the airline will be displayed.
What does the airline do in case of flight cancelation?
In case of flight cancelations, NAM Air provides adequate compensation in cash and kind to its passengers. Some of these
• Rerouting to the pre-decided destination through some other flight as indicated by NAM Air, depending on the availability of
seats and the day you wish to fly.
• Passengers will be informed about any scheduled changes/flight cancelations (due to technical issues) via phone and airport
announcements. Option to receive a reimbursement for the canceled flight (due to airline issues or from the passenger side). You may
receive this compensation in the form of a bank transfer, a check, or a non-refundable transportation credit voucher.
Key routes of NAM Air
Jakarta Sorong, Jakarta Bengkulu, Kupang Ruteng, Jakarta Pangkal Pinang, and Jakarta Lampung are some of the key routes of NAM
What are the benefits of booking with NAM Air?
Amongst the host of benefits offered by NAM Air to make the journey convenient for travelers of all ages, here are some of the
• Babies and infants – You are allowed to travel with infants (2 to 12 years) and babies (7 days to 23 months), with timely
assistance by the flight attendants throughout your flight.
• Special Services – Special assistance is provided to those with disabilities throughout the flight as well as before boarding
and disembarking. Wheelchairs and stretchers can be carried along (via special ticket booking).
• Pregnant passengers – Pregnant women (up to a maximum of 32 weeks pregnancy) can travel with NAM Air, with an approved medical
certificate and will be taken care of by the airline staff.
• Food – Delicious meals (on long-haul flights), drinks, and snacks are served during your flight.
Q. Does NAM Air send out email and SMS about flight status?
A. No, NAM air does not send out any alerts regarding the flight status.
Q. What happens if I don't receive an email or SMS text alert on my flight status?
A. You can get in touch with NAM Air via:
• Their call center number: 021-292 79 777/ 0804 1 777 777 and at https://www.sriwijayaair.co.id/SJ/Offices.
• Social media on their Facebook page or on Twitter. Their service representatives are available 24x7 for answering any travel-
related queries that you have.