Niki Flight Status
Niki, a low-cost Austrian airline, was founded in 2003 by Andreas Nikolaus "Niki" Lauda, the former Formula One driver. It started
operations with its first flight from Vienna to Tenerife. Within a year of flying, Niki joined hands with Air Berlin, a German airline. This
subsequently turned into a merger of Niki (the subsidiary company) by Air Berlin in 2012. Further to the merger, in 2016, Air Berlin
announced that it would sell its stake in Niki to Etihad Airways. Currently, with a total of 31 in-service aircrafts, Niki operates 56 flights flying to 20 destinations every week.
Why should you choose Niki?
Flying with Niki gifts you an assortment of services, free of cost. Refreshments along with newspapers and magazines are a part of all
flights departing from Vienna. Of late, Niki has introduced “buy-on-board” services, where passengers can choose meals from a set
menu. In addition, you have the option to pre-book sumptuous food from Demel, a renowned pastry shop in Vienna.
The aircrafts are equipped to keep travelers entertained through TV series, music, and several movies. You can also indulge in some
in-flight shopping. Pick up knick-knacks or gifts for your family and friends back home.
And, the best part of flying with Niki is you will seldom be late. According to AirHelp, only 1.46% of its flights encountered delays
or cancellations last year, which is worth appreciating.
How do you check flight status for Niki?
To check the status of any Niki flight, log on to the official website of Niki www.flyniki.com.
• Choose your preferred country and language from the dropdown list.
• Click on the Services tab and navigate to Arrivals and Departure.
• Enter the name of the airport and the flight date to search for a flight on the basis of the airport.
• Alternatively, enter the flight number and the flight date to search for a flight on the basis of the flight number.
• The departure times of the particular Niki flights for the specified date will be displayed on your screen.
What does the airline do in case of flight cancelation?
In case a flight to or from the US is canceled for reasons within Niki’s control, the airlines does one of the following:
• Accommodates the affected passengers to the next available Niki flight.
• Reroutes the passenger by endorsing the ticket partially to another airline service provider, up to the extent not used by the
• Refunds the unused amount of the air ticket.
• In certain cases, when bound by law, it offers accommodations and food cum drink vouchers to its guests.
Which are the key routes of Niki?
Vienna to Palma de Mallorca, Vienna to Rhodes, and Vienna to Malaga are a few key routes of Niki.
What are the benefits of booking with Niki?
When it comes to being customer-friendly, Niki ensures it offers conveniences, which help in streamlining the entire flying experience
for its guests.
• Passengers can use web check-in facilities from 30 hours upto 45 minutes before the scheduled departure.
• While checking in, you can select seats according to your preference. However, for passengers flying in Economy Light, seat
selection is allowed on a chargeable basis. You can also reserve seats on the Niki website after you book your tickets, or get in
touch with the Service Center at least four hours prior to the scheduled departure to book seats via phone.
• You can install the airberlin app on your smartphones to book flights, select seats, complete your check-in formalities, and
check flight status with just a few swipes.
• Special assistance and facilities are provided for infants, expectant mothers, and passengers with restricted mobility.
Q. Does Niki send out email and SMS about flight status?
A. Yes, Niki keeps you informed through emails about their flight status. In addition, if you have the airberlin
app installed on your smartphones, you will receive prompt notifications on your homepage regarding your current flight
Q. When will I receive flight status alert messages, and how many?
A. You will receive email alerts on your registered email address from Niki within 30 minutes of the airlines
becoming aware of any change in the original flight schedule or cancellation of your flight.
Q. What information will Niki flight status alert contain?
A. The alerts from Niki will keep you informed about any delay in your flight, cancelation of your flight, and
web check-in timings.
Q. What happens if I don't receive an email or SMS text alert on my flight status?
A. In case you do not receive a notification on your flight status, click FAQ and contact on the website’s homepage. Navigate to the Contact tab.
• Click on All service numbers. Call up the relevant number from this country-wise list of helpline numbers.
• Alternatively, you can use the contact form under the Contact tab to get in touch with the customer service team.