Olympic Air Airlines Flight Status
About Olympic Air
Olympic Air commenced operations on September 29, 2009. It is a Greek regional airline that was formed from the privatization of the former Greek national airline, Olympic Airlines. The airline is headquartered at the Athens International Airport in Spata, which is also the main hub of the airline. Olympic Air’s secondary hubs are the Thessaloniki International Airport in Macedonia and Rhodes International Airport in Paradisi. In 2010, Olympic merged operations with Aegean Airlines. Olympic Air won the award of Top Domestic Airline in 2011 and was awarded Airline of the Year 2010-11 by the European Regional Airlines Association.
Why should you choose Olympic Air?
The airline provides excellent service to all the passengers regardless of the travel class. Passengers traveling in the Business Class can enjoy provisions such as priority baggage pick-up, special check-in counters, ticket changes without rebooking fee, access to Business Class lounges, and others. For the safety and comfort of the passengers with any kind of disability, Olympic Air offers special in-flight services and assistance during check-in and boarding. Children traveling alone are accompanied by the flight crew throughout the journey. Olympic Air offers excellent in-flight entertainment services. Also, delicious meals, snacks, and drinks are served during the flight.
How do you check flight status for Olympic Air?
Log on to www.flightstats.com/go/FlightStatus/flightStatusByAirport.do where you can check the flight status by flight, by airport, or by route.
• To check the flight status by flight, enter the airline name, flight number, and the departure date and click on ‘Search’.
• To check the flight status by airport, click on the ‘By Airport’ tab and enter the airport name, departure date, and other information and click on ‘Search’.
• To check the flight status by route, click on the ‘By Route’ tab and enter the departure and arrival airports and the departure date and click on ‘Search’.
You will be redirected to the flight status page after clicking on the Search button.
What does the airline do in case of flight cancellation?
In case a flight is canceled, Olympic Air
• Offers any kind of assistance required to the passengers.
• Offers to reroute to the destination.
• Offers compensation if the passengers are not informed 2 weeks to 7 days before the scheduled departure and not offered to reroute.
• Ought to give an explanation regarding the cancellation and an alternative transport.
Key routes of Olympic Air
Athens to Chania, Athens to Chios, and Athens to Rhodes are some key routes of Olympic Air Airlines.
What are the benefits of booking with Olympic Air?
People traveling by Olympic Air are offered various benefits like frequent flyer points, easy check-in services, cheap travel, etc.
• If you are a member of the Miles+Bonus loyalty program, you can earn points and win award tickets, services, and their favorite products. Also, you can upgrade to Gold Tier and enjoy benefits such as seat upgrades, access to lounges, extra baggage allowance, valet parking, and more.
• You can check in easily through the web check-in service on the official website.
• You can opt for the online check-in service on your phone, tablet, etc. and have your boarding pass on your device. Also, you can drop your baggage at the dedicated drop-off counters and proceed towards the boarding gate.
• All the passengers traveling by Olympic Air can enroll into the Mondial Assistance travel insurance and care program and be eligible to benefits such as medical costs, baggage delays, damage, loss, and theft of baggage, etc.
• Flex tickets can help you travel with more flexibility and rebook your tickets as many times as you want without any rebooking charges.
• You can choose GoLight tickets if you are traveling for one or few days and have cheaper travel fares.
Q. What happens if I don't receive an email or SMS text alert on my flight status?
You can contact Olympic Air Airlines in the following ways:
• Call on the customer service number 801 801 0101, if you are calling from a landline number within Greece.
• Call on +30 210 3550500, if you are calling from a mobile.
The call center is available 24/7 for your help.
• You can contact Olympic Air for any queries by filling the form on this page www.olympicair.com/en/OlympicAir/ContactForm